This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Goodbye Tomcoyote.org -- Hello Whatthetech.com

7 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

TomCoyote.org has become WhatTheTech.com! All internal and external links should automatically redirect. If you have links on your websites or signatures, we ask that you change them to reflect the new URL: http://www.whatthetech.com

While the focus of this site is clearly computer security, and likely will be for a long time, there is also quality help provided in the Other Computer Problems forum. It is probably long overdue some more attention, and expansion.

Welcome to WhatTheTech.com! :D

TomCoyote.org will become WhatTheTech.com sometime very soon. All internal and external links should automatically redirect. If you have links on your websites or signatures, we ask that you change them to reflect the new URL: http://www.whatthetech.com

While the focus of this site is clearly computer security, and likely will be for a long time, there is also quality help provided in the Other Computer Problems forum. It is probably long overdue some more attention, and expansion.

Welcome to WhatTheTech.com! :D


:scratch: All I can do is to wish you the best of luck Blair. I will continue to do the best I can in helping out where possible.

best regards,
Glad all the name searching is over, WhatTheTech it is.

All the best for the future. :thumbup:

Like Tallin I'll be helping where I can. :)
Congratulations on the birth of your new forum :) May Whatthetech grow from a healthy babe to a well regarded oldtimer !!!!! All the best to its parents :lol:
Nice choice for a name change, It's easy and catchy tone to it as well. Begins with the usual first thought of those needing help== what the??? Then needing a Tech. All the best :) TD