This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New Name.. Please Vote!

18 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Seems we're having some difficulty reaching agreement on a new name for this site. Please voice your opinion, and vote!

EDIT: Okay, it seems "none of the above" has a commanding lead. Let's get this show on the road. $100 prize to the person that submits the winning name (must be available in a .com). :thumbup:

Site has a new name! Please see the announcement: http://forums.tomcoyote.org/Goodbye_Tomcoy…com_t82615.html
I like SpywareSupport ;) Just because it's easier for less technical folks to relate to Spyware anything would be my vote if we had more than one to choose from
I voted for none of the above because I really did not like either. LOL

I propose SpywareBrigade<== That conveys both strength, numbers and strong organization.


Trev
**Looks around, thinking, "I'm sure I've been here before??** As CalamityJane said, Spywareanything would probably be easier to relate to it since there are already several sites that begin with Spyware e.g. Spywareadvisor, Spywareinfo – it may give a little confusing. MalwareMilitia gets my vote for that reason.

**Looks around, thinking, "I'm sure I've been here before??**

Hey another Dec 2003 team matey! - shall we vote to incorporate the Nov 2003 team? :D
(ok - Chris you are in!)