Ditzygirl41
Topic Starter
I've got two computers hooked by routers…My computer will not go online…it gets to the point of "web site found waiting for reply" then hangs up. I've had trouble with the Vundo bugs a few weeks ago and downloaded the Vundofix, used it and it caught several files. My Trend AV would still alert me with the possible threat of Vundo but would not let me take any action altho I see its quarantined. I ran Asquared the other day and it found Trojan Downloader A0109906.exe (win32.Tiny) After that scan I clicked delete and ran it again…it come up clean (altho I cant get online to download updates for any of my scanners)
I'm not sure what the problem could be, I'm still not able to get online and I"ve run the following things to try to resolve and avoid a reformat.
Spybot S &D
Adaware
Trend Virus Scanner
Scandisk
Vundofix
I joined another forum the other day and one reply suggested I run Combofix…post the log with a hijack log..which I did, he suggested I check off some things run another scan and post new log..I haven't got a reply on that and doubt I will as my thread gets buried to 3rd page within minutes…I'm posting my latest HJT..hoping someone can please take a look at it for me or give me some suggestions to what I may need to do
I really dont want to reformat
Last HiJack Log
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:46:25 PM, on 8/3/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
F:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
F:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
F:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
F:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
F:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USRmlnkA.exe
F:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USRshutA.exe
F:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USRmlnkA.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.exe
F:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmgr.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
F:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
F:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe
F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\tavui.exe
F:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
F:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
F:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\FxSvr2.exe
f:\program files\a-squared free\a2service.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\tavsvc.exe
F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\Components\tmproxy.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
F:\Documents and Settings\Momma\Desktop\Downloads\HiJackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - F:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - F:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - F:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - f:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - F:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - f:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [USRpdA] F:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USRmlnkA.exe RunServices \Device\3cpipe-USRpdA
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudio] RunDll32 cmicnfg.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark X1100 Series] "F:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LVCOMSX] F:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoRepair] F:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoTray] F:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "F:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] F:\WINDOWS\system32\\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Trend Micro AntiVirus 2007] F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\tavui.exe -1 –delay 15
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LogitechSoftwareUpdate] "F:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" boot
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = F:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Synchronizer.lnk = F:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\AdobeCollabSync.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = F:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - F:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - F:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - F:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - F:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: f:\windows\system32\tmlsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: f:\windows\system32\tmlsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: f:\windows\system32\tmlsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: f:\windows\system32\tmlsp.dll
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) - http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/PCPitStop.CAB
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by139fd.bay139.hotmail.msn.com/resources/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/…lscbase9602.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O23 - Service: a-squared Free Service (a2free) - Emsi Software GmbH - f:\program files\a-squared free\a2service.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - F:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - F:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - F:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - F:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: Trend Micro AntiVirus Protection Service (tavsvc) - Trend Micro Inc. - F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\tavsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\Components\tmproxy.exe
–
End of file - 6975 bytes
Thanks in advance!
I'm not sure what the problem could be, I'm still not able to get online and I"ve run the following things to try to resolve and avoid a reformat.
Spybot S &D
Adaware
Trend Virus Scanner
Scandisk
Vundofix
I joined another forum the other day and one reply suggested I run Combofix…post the log with a hijack log..which I did, he suggested I check off some things run another scan and post new log..I haven't got a reply on that and doubt I will as my thread gets buried to 3rd page within minutes…I'm posting my latest HJT..hoping someone can please take a look at it for me or give me some suggestions to what I may need to do
I really dont want to reformat
Last HiJack Log
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:46:25 PM, on 8/3/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
F:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
F:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
F:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
F:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
F:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USRmlnkA.exe
F:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USRshutA.exe
F:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USRmlnkA.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.exe
F:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmgr.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
F:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
F:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe
F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\tavui.exe
F:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
F:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
F:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\FxSvr2.exe
f:\program files\a-squared free\a2service.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\tavsvc.exe
F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\Components\tmproxy.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
F:\Documents and Settings\Momma\Desktop\Downloads\HiJackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - F:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - F:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - F:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - f:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - F:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - f:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [USRpdA] F:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USRmlnkA.exe RunServices \Device\3cpipe-USRpdA
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudio] RunDll32 cmicnfg.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark X1100 Series] "F:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LVCOMSX] F:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoRepair] F:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoTray] F:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "F:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] F:\WINDOWS\system32\\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Trend Micro AntiVirus 2007] F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\tavui.exe -1 –delay 15
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LogitechSoftwareUpdate] "F:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" boot
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = F:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Synchronizer.lnk = F:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\AdobeCollabSync.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = F:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - F:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - F:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - F:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - F:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: f:\windows\system32\tmlsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: f:\windows\system32\tmlsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: f:\windows\system32\tmlsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: f:\windows\system32\tmlsp.dll
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) - http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/PCPitStop.CAB
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - F:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by139fd.bay139.hotmail.msn.com/resources/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/…lscbase9602.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O23 - Service: a-squared Free Service (a2free) - Emsi Software GmbH - f:\program files\a-squared free\a2service.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - F:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - F:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - F:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - F:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: Trend Micro AntiVirus Protection Service (tavsvc) - Trend Micro Inc. - F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\tavsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - F:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\Components\tmproxy.exe
–
End of file - 6975 bytes
Thanks in advance!