This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Constant Popups

35 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Thank you very much for the help, I learned a lot. This is a great thing you guys do for us. I followed your instructions about removing those entries in HJT. I will wait a few days and will finish. My pc seems much better in speed and surfing. No pop ups or nothing. I will have work pay for the firewall, I think I will keep it. Thank you and have good one…….. :D
Since the issue appears to be resolved, this thread will now be locked.
If you need this topic reopened bumpinaltima, please contact a staff member with the address of this thread.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI