So for now here’s what’s new:Thanks to the folks who spent the time to let me know what they were experiencing I’ve been able to fix a couple bugs and even added a new feature. We’ve had a number of reports that programs weren’t starting and I think we’ve nailed that one down. The only more common report was why Scotty isn’t barking in Vista. I’m sorry to say that one still hasn’t been addressed even after spending 45 minutes on the phone with Microsoft Vista support
- Added new "Open As…" option to Delay Startup program options
- Fixed bug moving Startup Folder programs to Delayed Start.
- Programs will now start as expected.
- NEW Setup/Uninstall program. Much smaller and prevents multiple Add/Remove entries.
- Fixed bug when using "Confirm Exit…" option.
- Fixed bug adding Programs/Services to “Detected” registry when file no longer exists
WinPatrol 3 Download Page