Can someone tell me if this product or company includes spying technology?
Pixel Chain (homepage)
Product Description
Downlod Page
Hi New Raider
A quick check here
spywareguide draws a blank. Chances are that it will be clean and it's just what I've been looking for so thank's for the link
Al.
Hi New Raider
A quick check here spywareguide draws a blank. Chances are that it will be clean and it's just what I've been looking for so thank's for the link
Al.
Don't get all excited yet.
The day after I wrote this I did a Web search, and it seems Video2Photo is indeed spyware.
I've downloaded some replacements at
Anetac Software which I don't think contains spyware.
Newraider, where is your proof that this app is spyware?
Newraider, where is your proof that this app is spyware?
Spyware Warrior
Waging the war against spyware
Spybot Search & Destroy Update
February 2, 2004
Spybot Search and Destroy Update
Hijacker
+ ShopAtHome + Radiate + CoolWebSearch.TheRealSearch ++ SearchForIt ++ Iesar ++ BrowserAid.INetP ++ CoolWebSearch.CameUp ++ CoolWWWSearch.OleHelp ++ eUniverse.SearchBar ++ CoolWWWSearch.008k ++ CoolWWWSearch.mshp
Spyware
+ Cydoor + eZula ++ VirtuMonde.WindowsUpd ++ AdPartner ++ ezCyberSearch.SureBar
Malware
+ Look2Me ++ AbraShvabra.Lolita
Trojans
++ Rotarra
Tracks
++ ACD FotoCanvas 3.0 ++ ACD FotoSlate 3.0 ++ ACDSee 6.0 + Impact Microangelo 5.x ++ IZArc + MS Frontpage ++ MS Management Console + MS Office 10.0 (Script Editor) ++ MS Windows Backup 5.0 ++ PowerBullet ++ Teleport Pro ++ ULead VideoStudio 5.0 ++ vanBasco's Karaoke Player ++ Video2Photo
You can get the update with the integrated update feature in the program. If you want to download Spybot, click the link above for download info.
Posted by Suzi at February 2, 2004 07:04 PM
I see, it scans for usage tracks, but I consider that just as dangerous for future piggyback Trojans.