This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Help with pop ups and freeze

7 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Thanks a lot for your time and I will make sure I direct my kids to the link by Tony Klein is AVG still a decent AV prog ?? as this is what I have and it runs a full system scan every Friday morning

Thanks a lot for your time
and I will make sure I direct my kids to the
link by Tony Klein

is AVG still a decent AV prog ?? as this is what I have and it
runs a full system scan every Friday morning

Yes. I use AVG myself :thumbup:


Great job :thumbup:

You're more then welcome.
Glad we were able to help

Peace be with you :wavey:
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.

Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31418

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Visit the CoyoteStore http://TomCoyote.org/coyotestore.php

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI