Jessimka
Topic Starter
The following is my log. You guys saved me once before, I'm hoping you can do it again. (Note to parents, even if you have your screen saver on pass protect, make sure your kids don't get up and get on your computer before it kicks on!!!)
I've ran through several scans for more then the last 24 hours, including; AVG (Says it deletes/removes, but perhaps something is 'piggy backed') Mirco trend's House Call (says it cannot delete remove, I assume this is because it's something 'active') Adaware (removed approximatley 181 'threats') Spybot Search & Destroy (removed additional threats) I can provide those logs if you need.
If I can one more porn pop up, I'm going to cry, then scream, and throw my computer out the window - perhaps not in those orders. Generally, when I close one, two more open. Sometimes I'm lucky and it stops for 3 minutes. (they're not always porn, but 1 out of 15 is enough for me)
I *should* currently have open, MSN, mIRC, HijackThis, Winzip, note pad, 3 IE windows and NoAds.
I have no issues with batting my eyes if it'll help any
Thanks in advance for your help. I won't be opening any more IE's until I have this resolved.
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:00:35 AM, on 3/21/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
D:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\crypserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
D:\Program Files\NoAds\NoAds.exe
D:\Program Files\mIRC\mirc.exe
D:\PROGRA~1\WinZip\winzip32.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Jessica\LOCALS~1\Temp\HijackThis.exe
O2 - BHO: Shell Doc Object and Control Helper Class - {00009E9F-DDD7-AA59-AA7D-AA4B7D6BE000} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvs.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - D:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {13FDF1AF-E272-4FA2-9E74-09B5137E5179} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1585F596-020C-492F-A806-C6E0A40709FF} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ddccc.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3B35D985-7648-4521-83BE-1E16AE5CD05F} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\driverb.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {a82e2904-dd27-4fe9-82a0-d3879a985a86} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\fsuther.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D38439EC-4A7F-42b4-90C2-D810D7778FDD} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tmp5C.tmp.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://D:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) - https://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {215B8138-A3CF-44C5-803F-8226143CFC0A} (Trend Micro ActiveX Scan Agent 6.6) - http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/housecal…ivex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - D:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://groups.msn.com/controls/PhotoUC/MsnPUpld.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: ddccc - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ddccc.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: fsuther - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\fsuther.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: winkku32 - winkku32.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - D:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Crypkey License - Kenonic Controls Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\crypserv.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
I've ran through several scans for more then the last 24 hours, including; AVG (Says it deletes/removes, but perhaps something is 'piggy backed') Mirco trend's House Call (says it cannot delete remove, I assume this is because it's something 'active') Adaware (removed approximatley 181 'threats') Spybot Search & Destroy (removed additional threats) I can provide those logs if you need.
If I can one more porn pop up, I'm going to cry, then scream, and throw my computer out the window - perhaps not in those orders. Generally, when I close one, two more open. Sometimes I'm lucky and it stops for 3 minutes. (they're not always porn, but 1 out of 15 is enough for me)
I *should* currently have open, MSN, mIRC, HijackThis, Winzip, note pad, 3 IE windows and NoAds.
I have no issues with batting my eyes if it'll help any
Thanks in advance for your help. I won't be opening any more IE's until I have this resolved.
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:00:35 AM, on 3/21/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
D:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\crypserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
D:\Program Files\NoAds\NoAds.exe
D:\Program Files\mIRC\mirc.exe
D:\PROGRA~1\WinZip\winzip32.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Jessica\LOCALS~1\Temp\HijackThis.exe
O2 - BHO: Shell Doc Object and Control Helper Class - {00009E9F-DDD7-AA59-AA7D-AA4B7D6BE000} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvs.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - D:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {13FDF1AF-E272-4FA2-9E74-09B5137E5179} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1585F596-020C-492F-A806-C6E0A40709FF} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ddccc.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3B35D985-7648-4521-83BE-1E16AE5CD05F} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\driverb.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {a82e2904-dd27-4fe9-82a0-d3879a985a86} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\fsuther.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D38439EC-4A7F-42b4-90C2-D810D7778FDD} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tmp5C.tmp.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://D:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) - https://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {215B8138-A3CF-44C5-803F-8226143CFC0A} (Trend Micro ActiveX Scan Agent 6.6) - http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/housecal…ivex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - D:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://groups.msn.com/controls/PhotoUC/MsnPUpld.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: ddccc - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ddccc.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: fsuther - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\fsuther.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: winkku32 - winkku32.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - D:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - d:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Crypkey License - Kenonic Controls Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\crypserv.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE