Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 92334 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

change of Ip adresse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Jan-Erik

Jan-Erik

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:04 PM

Hello, I have obvious some spyware program which i cannot get rid of in spite of using spy bot search and destroy. It looks as it redirect ipadresses as can be seen on the example. I have aprogram installed called ID idenifier which gives the name of the server. I deal a lot with a company in sweden WWW. intab.se Now Id idenifiocation comes up with the following. Callinf Id verification tests have found the following Site is not listed as an active organization . The server www.se is defined in your local machine in a locatioon different than its internet location. The liocation you reached is windows2. city network.se THE SITE OWNER HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED ETC ETC . the site currently accessed has a calling id risk accessment of high risk. Here is Tom's Id verification ( theit where I am now) HIGH RISK with the message: The server Forums tomcoyoye.org is defined in your local machine etc etvc (se above) but the location yiou have reached is is geeks11.Geekstogo.com How to get rid of ogf this transformation. I'm using Mcaffe last version og virus and fire wall and update every day. I do backups every day (maxtor) . Op is windows Xp . What can be done to fix the problem. the following: Appreciate your help Jan-erik steen

Advertisements

Register to Remove