This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Trojan FatObfus.Gen

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi I just ran a scan on my computer with Bit Defender.It came up with a nasty trojanFatObfus.Gen.I am going to turn off restore I run windows XP Pro.I hope I can kill it. stevn2 :(
Hi About that nasty "Obus Trojan".I was able to quarantine the nasty with Bit Defender.And then I zapped it.I have ran a-squared and PC Tools Spyware Doctor and have been coming up clean.I will try to be carefull in the future. Thankyou for the help stevn2

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI