You can remove the tools we used.
Then you should update your Java to the latest version (6.0)
- Control Panel
- Add/Remove Programs
- Delete the old Java, J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6.0.
- Scroll down to where it says "The J2SE Runtime Environment (JRE) allows end-users to run Java applications."
- Click the "Download" button to the right.
- Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement."
- The page will refresh.
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
- Install it
Now that you seem to be clean, please follow these simple steps in order to keep your computer clean and secure:
- Clear your system restore
This will clear the system restore folders from possible malware that was left behind during the cleaning process.
- Use ATF Cleaner
Download and install ATF Cleaner. Clean your temporary files & folders with it regularly.
- Use Ad-Aware
Download and install Ad-Aware. Update it and scan your computer regularly with it. How to use Ad-Aware?
- Use AVG Anti-Spyware
Update it and scan your computer regularly with it. How to use AVG Anti-Spyware
- Use Spybot S&D
Download and install Spybot S&D. Update it and scan your computer regularly with it. How to use Spybot S&D?
- Install SpywareBlaster
SpywareBlaster will prevent spyware from being installed. How to use SpywareBlaster?
- Install MVPS Hosts file
This prevents your computer from connecting to harmful sites.
- Use Firefox browser
Firefox is faster and more secure browser than Internet Explorer.
- Keep your systen up-to-date
Visit Windows Update regularly. How to enable Automatic Updates?
- Keep your antivirus and firewall up-to-date
Scan your computer regularly with you antivirus software.
- Read this article by TonyKlein
So how did I get infected in the first place?
- Stand Up and Be Counted !
The site offers people who have been (or are) victims of malware the opportunity to document their story and, in that way, launch a complaint against the malware and the makers of the malware.