Hi
Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this topic but I have tried to download Roboform for Firefox without success…is there an automatic form filler about that will not cause headaches. Thankyou.
Actually Ax, this is the site I got a version of Roboform from but the plugin wont install…maybe something to do with my firewall…how would I resolve that?
OK, so you are saying you have a firewall but you don't know which firewall it is. What I'd like you to do, in order to see what things may be affecting your system, is to run the PC PitStop Full Tests and post a TechExpress Link here. Instructions on doing this can be found here.
Hi Ax
Having some real probs…Im to search for npmeadax.dll file to be able to add plugin but it doesnt exist when I do a search so I cant go on from there…Ive registered with Neptune etc…does this all sound familiar…I feel Im getting a bit fuddled.
The PCPitstop Full Tests have historically had difficulty with attempting to run with Firefox, even with the provided Neptune. I gave it a try with Neptune in the early days, and just decided to use Internet Explorer for this specific task. It's safe to do and the ActiveX component is safe to allow.
Use your Internet Explorer Browser to navigate to http://www.pcpitstop.com and run the Full Tests from Internet Explorer.
I have another query. Windows installed media player 10 in an update and now Ive lost some of my albums and some music files have been repeated a multitude of times. Where can I get a safe version of the old media player 9 or is this new one fixable? Thanks so much. Belinda
I don't think a firewall would be a problem, since you don't appear to have a third-party firewall installed. Check out the following link for troubleshooting help with Firefox extensions: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_:_Issues…s_or_Extensions
If this doesn't help, try disabling WinPatrol and SpywareBlaster, then download the extension.
Have you tried rebuilding your library list in WMP11? Otherwise, if you just want to remove WMP 11, just go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall it.
Thanks Ax…I will try all these things now. While youre at it too (sorry) would you know how to get rid of Musicmatch Jukebox cos it certainly wont uninstall thru add/remove. Thanks again.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI