This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Hijack Log

10 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

No, still not working since I went back to Netscape 7.2 ANd one of the sweeps says to intall flash and I have it installed. It is on my desktop and I clicked to make sure both shocwave and adobe flash were there. Should I test the IE/tools/delete files?
Deleted it again. I give up with that issue. Should I install the lates version of Netcape again, or does it make a difference. If not, I 'll just move on and let it be. Thank you so much for all your time, but this machine is horrible. It was fine for 2 months and all of a suddent the IE temp files acted up and the netscape flash. Netscape has a seperate flash from IE, or at least it intalls flash for netscape. Maybe I'll delete all of that too.
Well you're free of any crapware and your PC is clean. If you want, I'd suggest you go back to other Computer Problems and post again in your topic there. See if the guys there can figure it out :thumbup:
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.

Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31418

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Visit the CoyoteStore http://TomCoyote.org/coyotestore.php

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI