This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Please help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Good Morning

I realize that this is the holiday season and everyone is very busy. I am posting this here just in case my original post has fell through the cracks. My situation is worsening. I am now having difficulty logging off or restarting my computer. Many programs are failing to close. I am having to do a "hard shut down" to reset. Thank you in advance.

Happy New Year to all.

Jerry Housh

Link to My original post

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI