Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Coyotes Doctor And Surgeon Visit

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_LjunBerG_*

Guest_LjunBerG_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2003 - 08:23 PM

oh TC I think everything gonna be all roght :) . i wish that today were July 3. I will be praying for you.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 Guest_DarkStar_*

Guest_DarkStar_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2003 - 09:31 PM

Hey TC! I hope u continue to get better; everything will turn allright dont worry! B)

#18 Mike

Mike

Spykiller Supremus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 12:55 AM

Hopefully the 3rd of next month will produce a treatment that will cure this so I can go back to work, the disability runs out around the 11th of next month and there is no other income past that period.

Here's hoping the treatment does the job.

#19 gonegonegone

gonegonegone

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 04:54 AM

Tom, best wishes. I also hope you get something sorted. Our health means so much to us.

#20 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 26 June 2003 - 05:14 PM

Hi Coyote.. hope your feeling better. I been in and out and hadnt seen ya but keeping tabs on you.. hope you get to feeling better soon man.

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"