This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Coyotes Doctor And Surgeon Visit

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Thank you LittleRed and cnm, that was a good idea! Yeah, we all miss you and wish you luck Coyote! Can't wait till ya get back in shape! :)
Well the MRI films are in my possesion and the EMG tests should be at the surgeon's office, tommorow is the day I find out what the 2 reveal, wish me luck
Hi LittleRed :D I put those new dates on the Calendar. I guess he's back from his Surgeon appointment? Did the surgeon say anything, like "I think we can help you"?
Good luck on your myelo Coyote! Will be praying and keeping you in our thoughts. Thank you LittleRed and cnm for keeping us updated. B)
Hi All Seems that there is definately a problem on the disk that was before mentioned, the myelogram is supposed to give more detail as to the extent and what treatment should be used, so another waiting game is afoot. Hopefully the 3rd of next month will produce a treatment that will cure this so I can go back to work, the disability runs out around the 11th of next month and there is no other income past that period. Tom Wilson