Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Coyotes Doctor And Surgeon Visit

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_LittleRed_*

Guest_LittleRed_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2003 - 07:17 PM

please check the calendar for the dates of Coyotes tests and surgeon visits :D

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Zero

Zero

Not really Less Than One ;-)

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach.

Posted 10 June 2003 - 08:30 PM

Everyone wish him luck! Hes going to have to chat with a lot of people when he gets back hehe....
Posted Image

#3 Galadriel

Galadriel

CEO - Chief Elvish Officer

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 08:33 PM

Thank you LittleRed and cnm, that was a good idea! Yeah, we all miss you and wish you luck Coyote! Can't wait till ya get back in shape! :)
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

#4 Guest_LjunBerG_*

Guest_LjunBerG_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2003 - 02:31 PM

Hi TC i jope you get better soon everything gonna be all right :) Take care hope you het back soon

#5 Zero

Zero

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 04:14 PM

Welcome to the forums LJunBerg! Man! I cant wait till Coyotes back.
Posted Image

#6 Coyote

Coyote

Emeritus-Expert

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 10:44 PM

Well the MRI films are in my possesion and the EMG tests should be at the surgeon's office, tommorow is the day I find out what the 2 reveal, wish me luck
Go forth and conquer your goals with the renewed spirit of Coyote and do not let small setbacks stop you from Your Dreams

Microsoft MVP 2006-2007

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)

#7 Galadriel

Galadriel

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 10:47 PM

We are with you Coyote!!! Hope you get well soon. We miss you! :( Toughts and prayers for you. Take care.
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

#8 cnm

cnm

-

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 10:57 PM

Thinking of you Coyote, wishing you huge amounts of luck.
Microsoft MVP Windows-Security 2005 Posted Image
The Boot camp at Spywareinfo.com

#9 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2003 - 12:05 PM

he as to have a Myelogram done on July 1st then on July 3rd he goes back to the surgeon to get the results :(

#10 Guest_LittleRed_*

Guest_LittleRed_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2003 - 12:12 PM

the unregistered guest above is me I forgot to login

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#11 Zero

Zero

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 01:00 PM

COYOTE!!! Man I have missed you! Good luck and come back soon! IRC is not the same without you.
Posted Image

#12 cnm

cnm

-

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 01:19 PM

Hi LittleRed :D I put those new dates on the Calendar. I guess he's back from his Surgeon appointment? Did the surgeon say anything, like "I think we can help you"?
Microsoft MVP Windows-Security 2005 Posted Image
The Boot camp at Spywareinfo.com

#13 Galadriel

Galadriel

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 06:16 PM

Good luck on your myelo Coyote! Will be praying and keeping you in our thoughts. Thank you LittleRed and cnm for keeping us updated. B)

#14 discogail

discogail

-

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 06:26 PM

Thinkin' bout ya.........& missing ya........ :) .....

#15 Coyote

Coyote

Emeritus-Expert

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 07:40 PM

Hi All Seems that there is definately a problem on the disk that was before mentioned, the myelogram is supposed to give more detail as to the extent and what treatment should be used, so another waiting game is afoot. Hopefully the 3rd of next month will produce a treatment that will cure this so I can go back to work, the disability runs out around the 11th of next month and there is no other income past that period. Tom Wilson
Go forth and conquer your goals with the renewed spirit of Coyote and do not let small setbacks stop you from Your Dreams

Microsoft MVP 2006-2007

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)