This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Hijack this log

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I can not change my homepage from Yahoo. I have DL 2 spyware programs Ad-aware and SpywareDoc. and ran them both. I have ran Mcafee anti-virus. Also when I am on a website i trust and click on a link it flashes like it is going to open then disappers. Help!!!! Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 5:35:59 PM, on 11/11/2006 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaanotif.exe C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\mps\mscifapp.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe C:\PROGRA~1\Sony\SONICS~1\SsAAD.exe C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\mcvsshld.exe C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsescn.exe C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Plus\Ad-Watch.exe C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaantmon.exe c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfService.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\SPAMKI~1\MSKSrvr.exe C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfAgent.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI