gibi
Topic Starter
Hi,
I downloaded a file .avi (a sex movie I admit, damned when I did it…) and since then the computer doesn't work properly, being very slow, freezing if I try to delete that file (saying the file is already in use). I can't even check the .avi file properties whithout causing the computer to freeze.
I have run many antivirus/scan programs: everytime they find new malware that seems to be deleted at first but when I reboot here we are again.
At the moment I can't use any online scan (though I have lowered the protection to allow the activeX) , as the procedure always shows an error or simply .
I have followed the prepost steps: after updating each program, here is what I have done so far:
-run spy-bot
(found and deleted Avenue A inc., Blue Stark, Double Click, Fast Click, Trade Doubler, Web Trends Live)
-run ad-aware (nothing found)
-reboot in safe mode
- run AVG (nothing found)
-reboot in normal mode
- run ATF cleaner
- restart
-hjt
I have submitted my log at HiJackThis! Log auto analyzer V2 that pointed out the line:
Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\mwtsp.dll
as Winsock Hijacker.
I would really appreciate your help, as I don't know what to do.
Sorry for my english, I write from Italy and I hope you can understand me.
Thanks in advance.
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 14.01.18, on 06/11/2006
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Programmi\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\atievxx.exe
C:\download\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\download\eScan\TRAYSSER.EXE
C:\download\eScan\avpm.exe
C:\Programmi\File comuni\MicroWorld\Agent\MWASER.EXE
C:\Programmi\File comuni\MicroWorld\Agent\MWAgent.exe
C:\Programmi\Acer\Powerkey\Powerkey.exe
C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe
C:\Programmi\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
C:\download\eScan\TRAYICOS.EXE
C:\download\eScan\AVPMWrap.EXE
C:\download\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Programmi\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\download\eScan\AvpM.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\download\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,SearchURL = about:blank
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Collegamenti
O1 - Hosts: 192.9.200.200 lanificio
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AcerPowerkey] "C:\Programmi\Acer\Powerkey\Powerkey.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avgnt] "C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe" /min
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InCD] C:\Programmi\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MailScan Dispatcher] "C:\download\eScan\LAUNCH.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eScan Updater] C:\download\eScan\TRAYICOS.EXE /App
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eScan Monitor] C:\download\eScan\AVPMWrap.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\download\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Programmi\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: EPSON Controllo in background.lnk = C:\ESM2\STMS.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&sporta in Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - %windir%\bdoscandel.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - %windir%\bdoscandel.exe (file missing)
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\mwtsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\mwtsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\mwtsp.dll
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {6814A9EF-FBF1-46B2-A46E-56B401079C26} - http://212.39.24.3/cab/xu101.exe
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1162386724111
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O21 - SSODL: TapiSrv - {F3EB075D-B99B-5EE0-995C-A06C81361E5F} - C:\WINDOWS\help\newfeat4.hlp
O23 - Service: AntiVir Scheduler (AntiVirScheduler) - Avira GmbH - C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
O23 - Service: AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic Service (AntiVirService) - AVIRA GmbH - C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\download\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: eScan Server-Updater (eScan-trayicos) - MicroWorld Technologies Inc. - C:\download\eScan\TRAYSSER.EXE
O23 - Service: InCD Helper (InCDsrv) - Ahead Software AG - C:\Programmi\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
O23 - Service: eScan Monitor Service (KAVMonitorService) - Kaspersky Labs. - C:\download\eScan\avpm.exe
O23 - Service: MWAgent - MicroWorld Technologies Inc. - C:\Programmi\File comuni\MicroWorld\Agent\MWASER.EXE
I downloaded a file .avi (a sex movie I admit, damned when I did it…) and since then the computer doesn't work properly, being very slow, freezing if I try to delete that file (saying the file is already in use). I can't even check the .avi file properties whithout causing the computer to freeze.
I have run many antivirus/scan programs: everytime they find new malware that seems to be deleted at first but when I reboot here we are again.
At the moment I can't use any online scan (though I have lowered the protection to allow the activeX) , as the procedure always shows an error or simply .
I have followed the prepost steps: after updating each program, here is what I have done so far:
-run spy-bot
(found and deleted Avenue A inc., Blue Stark, Double Click, Fast Click, Trade Doubler, Web Trends Live)
-run ad-aware (nothing found)
-reboot in safe mode
- run AVG (nothing found)
-reboot in normal mode
- run ATF cleaner
- restart
-hjt
I have submitted my log at HiJackThis! Log auto analyzer V2 that pointed out the line:
Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\mwtsp.dll
as Winsock Hijacker.
I would really appreciate your help, as I don't know what to do.
Sorry for my english, I write from Italy and I hope you can understand me.
Thanks in advance.
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 14.01.18, on 06/11/2006
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Programmi\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\atievxx.exe
C:\download\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\download\eScan\TRAYSSER.EXE
C:\download\eScan\avpm.exe
C:\Programmi\File comuni\MicroWorld\Agent\MWASER.EXE
C:\Programmi\File comuni\MicroWorld\Agent\MWAgent.exe
C:\Programmi\Acer\Powerkey\Powerkey.exe
C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe
C:\Programmi\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
C:\download\eScan\TRAYICOS.EXE
C:\download\eScan\AVPMWrap.EXE
C:\download\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Programmi\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\download\eScan\AvpM.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\download\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,SearchURL = about:blank
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Collegamenti
O1 - Hosts: 192.9.200.200 lanificio
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AcerPowerkey] "C:\Programmi\Acer\Powerkey\Powerkey.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avgnt] "C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe" /min
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InCD] C:\Programmi\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MailScan Dispatcher] "C:\download\eScan\LAUNCH.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eScan Updater] C:\download\eScan\TRAYICOS.EXE /App
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eScan Monitor] C:\download\eScan\AVPMWrap.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\download\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Programmi\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: EPSON Controllo in background.lnk = C:\ESM2\STMS.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&sporta in Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - %windir%\bdoscandel.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - %windir%\bdoscandel.exe (file missing)
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\mwtsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\mwtsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\mwtsp.dll
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {6814A9EF-FBF1-46B2-A46E-56B401079C26} - http://212.39.24.3/cab/xu101.exe
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1162386724111
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O21 - SSODL: TapiSrv - {F3EB075D-B99B-5EE0-995C-A06C81361E5F} - C:\WINDOWS\help\newfeat4.hlp
O23 - Service: AntiVir Scheduler (AntiVirScheduler) - Avira GmbH - C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
O23 - Service: AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic Service (AntiVirService) - AVIRA GmbH - C:\Programmi\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\download\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: eScan Server-Updater (eScan-trayicos) - MicroWorld Technologies Inc. - C:\download\eScan\TRAYSSER.EXE
O23 - Service: InCD Helper (InCDsrv) - Ahead Software AG - C:\Programmi\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
O23 - Service: eScan Monitor Service (KAVMonitorService) - Kaspersky Labs. - C:\download\eScan\avpm.exe
O23 - Service: MWAgent - MicroWorld Technologies Inc. - C:\Programmi\File comuni\MicroWorld\Agent\MWASER.EXE