Every time I start up my computer AutoFileScan Virus Scanner keeps popping up. I have System Suite and it appears to be part of it. But when I try to restore or delete its still there. It wont even give me any choices when i push the right button on my mouse. Im wondering if its something i should worry about. Please Help!
Every time a V-Com System Suite user turns on their computer, they'll get a brief popup indicating the computer is protected by a Trend Micro antivirus product. It only lasts a second then goes away.
Is this what you are referring to?
EDIT: If you've got a virus on that machine, Auto File Scanner will continue to pop up until you get rid of the virus.
I believe you will be presented with an option………. Select - "Delete"
Allow either/both of those online utilities to remove/heal/delete whatever they find.
If you have further difficulty, please post the logs from those online utilities in your next reply.