This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Firefox v2.0 released

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

"Will v.1.5.0.7 update itself to v.2":

- http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=478805
Posted: Oct Wed 25th 2006 5:16am
…I am still with 1.5.0.7 and I want to ask you If it will update itself to version 2 or I have to download it?
Posted: Oct Wed 25th 2006 5:25am
In a few days 1.5.0.8 will be released that will let you have the choice of either staying with 1.5 or Updating to 2.0 see http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=476975 …"

- http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=477283
"What's fixed?
-Memory leaks
-Searching a page now searches within text fields
Questions…
-Does Firefox 2.0 still support Windows 98?
Yes. Firefox 3.0 is the release that is planned to drop support for Windows 98…"

Firefox Product Release Roadmap
- http://wiki.mozilla.org/ReleaseRoadmap

.