Stenie
Topic Starter
Here is my HiJackThis log. Please note I ran it AFTER I deleted Prevx1. Prevx1 does not show up in Windows Explorer …but there it is. I deleted Prevx1, because I was getting a small Prevx1 window in the lower right corner of the screen just before the computer rebooted. I had previously deleted AVG because at first glance I thought it was causing the problem. The small window is up for about half a second.
Two weeks ago I had troubles and used Prevx, AVG, AdWare, CCleaner, ewido and Windows Explorer to clean out dozens of viruses, worms, Trojans and god knows what. I've spent two weeks dealing with problems and had my first real case of hysterics this morning, I believe.
Prevx1 ran earlier today and did not find any problems. The last time I ran ewido, it said I was clean (sorry, I don't have the energy or brain cells to run again before I post.)
Does anyone see anything here that doesn't belong?
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 8:55:06 AM, on 9/11/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\ewido.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SIMPLE~1\PHOTOS~1\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
C:\Program Files\QUICKENW\QWDLLS.EXE
C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\Eudora.exe
C:\Program Files\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer Provided by Cox High Speed Internet
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {F79BF233-6FA2-1F75-ACDC-171347D96CE5} - (no file)
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,bvgndoe.exe
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Zmtm Class - {8BC199B4-330D-4009-AB9C-D55AC919DE8D} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [372S3sX] msrredir.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [qtac8a69] RUNDLL32.EXE w730eff7.dll,n 003c8a6600000003730eff7
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PrevxOne] C:\Program Files\Prevx1\PXConsole.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcxMonitor] ALCXMNTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!ewido] "C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\ewido.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PrevxToolbar] C:\Program Files\Prevx1\PXToolbar.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [stonedrv] c:\windows\system32\stonedrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SystemTools] C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernels8.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PhotoShow Deluxe Media Manager] C:\PROGRA~1\SIMPLE~1\PHOTOS~1\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe
O4 - Startup: Quicken Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\QUICKENW\QWDLLS.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.elitemediagroup.net
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {2ED9BC2B-4DF1-472E-9B5E-55477D2C97F5} (Microsoft Data Collection Control) - https://support.microsoft.com/OAS/ActiveX/odc.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1157116068405
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1157116031514
O18 - Filter: text/html - {65BD126C-9E4B-4371-911F-EE85CA17D52B} - (no file)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: midivdsh.dll kbdgwiad.dll msji449c14b7.dll ratendis.dll cabvh323.dll rasmnlht.dll
O21 - SSODL: DCOM Server 2236 - {2C1CD3D7-86AC-4068-93BC-A02304BB2236} - (no file)
Two weeks ago I had troubles and used Prevx, AVG, AdWare, CCleaner, ewido and Windows Explorer to clean out dozens of viruses, worms, Trojans and god knows what. I've spent two weeks dealing with problems and had my first real case of hysterics this morning, I believe.
Prevx1 ran earlier today and did not find any problems. The last time I ran ewido, it said I was clean (sorry, I don't have the energy or brain cells to run again before I post.)
Does anyone see anything here that doesn't belong?
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 8:55:06 AM, on 9/11/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\ewido.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SIMPLE~1\PHOTOS~1\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
C:\Program Files\QUICKENW\QWDLLS.EXE
C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\Eudora.exe
C:\Program Files\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer Provided by Cox High Speed Internet
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {F79BF233-6FA2-1F75-ACDC-171347D96CE5} - (no file)
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,bvgndoe.exe
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Zmtm Class - {8BC199B4-330D-4009-AB9C-D55AC919DE8D} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [372S3sX] msrredir.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [qtac8a69] RUNDLL32.EXE w730eff7.dll,n 003c8a6600000003730eff7
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PrevxOne] C:\Program Files\Prevx1\PXConsole.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcxMonitor] ALCXMNTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!ewido] "C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\ewido.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PrevxToolbar] C:\Program Files\Prevx1\PXToolbar.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [stonedrv] c:\windows\system32\stonedrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SystemTools] C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernels8.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PhotoShow Deluxe Media Manager] C:\PROGRA~1\SIMPLE~1\PHOTOS~1\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe
O4 - Startup: Quicken Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\QUICKENW\QWDLLS.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.elitemediagroup.net
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {2ED9BC2B-4DF1-472E-9B5E-55477D2C97F5} (Microsoft Data Collection Control) - https://support.microsoft.com/OAS/ActiveX/odc.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1157116068405
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1157116031514
O18 - Filter: text/html - {65BD126C-9E4B-4371-911F-EE85CA17D52B} - (no file)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: midivdsh.dll kbdgwiad.dll msji449c14b7.dll ratendis.dll cabvh323.dll rasmnlht.dll
O21 - SSODL: DCOM Server 2236 - {2C1CD3D7-86AC-4068-93BC-A02304BB2236} - (no file)