Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Downloading Progams

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cherry

cherry

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 05:39 AM

Does anyone know where I can get a free downloading program??. I had kazaa lite but was told it had so many spyware on it :( . Thanks

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 getsteppin

getsteppin

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Being able to climb out of bed on any given day.

Posted 01 May 2004 - 12:04 AM

Hi Cherry Please check out www.freshdevices.com Look at the FreshDownLoad section. Get the downloader..AFTER the folks there at FreshDevices send you a personal registration number...and Yes It is free and works very well. I took out netscape download manager and made FreshDownload my default downloader. Hope this helped. getsteppin :ph34r:
MSI 266 K7 KT4 V mother board XP HOME SP2//1.2gig AMD/DURON..Does OK 786 SDRAM/SGDRAM 128 bit/333DDR ATI/Radon 9600SE card...well worth $$$ BitDefender Standard 8..awesome!! Puts Norton/Symantic to shame OutPost Firewall Pro ver. 2.5.370.4626 (370) AD-AWARE SE Personal MailWasher PRO..killer!! Benign (.b9) e-mail encoder.. requires no definiton updates..the best defense against e-mail buggs,virus's, attachments, web buggs and stuff I cant remember... from FireTrust.com

#3 cherry

cherry

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 03:10 AM

thanks getstepping, much appreciated ;)

#4 nvoutt

nvoutt

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 09:19 PM

You can try to get Klite K++ edition i am told its got alot less carp**.. and alot of downloadability... i dont have a link for it cuse its hard to find but look around you can find it
Posted Image

#5 cherry

cherry

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 03:07 AM

Thank you Nvoutt, I will search for it :)