This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Downloading Progams

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Does anyone know where I can get a free downloading program??. I had kazaa lite but was told it had so many spyware on it :( . Thanks
Hi Cherry Please check out www.freshdevices.com Look at the FreshDownLoad section. Get the downloader..AFTER the folks there at FreshDevices send you a personal registration number…and Yes It is free and works very well. I took out netscape download manager and made FreshDownload my default downloader. Hope this helped. getsteppin :ph34r:
You can try to get Klite K++ edition i am told its got alot less crap.. and alot of downloadability… i dont have a link for it cuse its hard to find but look around you can find it