This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

O18 - Protocol: msnim Good or bad please

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi I have posted earlier and no replies I have followed everything to the letter that has been said in other similar threads I would just like to know if : O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL is good or bad Thanks a bunch
www.castlecops.com castlecops gives it as good = MSN Messenger 7.5 ? Is this right or not ? Thanks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI