This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

HIJACKED ON POGO

10 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Dear Everyone, I met a 'nice guy' on Pogo who became my gaming partner for the last eight months. Just recently, I realized that not only wasn't he 'a gaming partner', but 'he' was a GROUP of people who have literally infiltrated Pogo with AutoPlay and Scripting. They have thousands of screen names. I tried contacting Pogo to no avail. They could care less. When my friend realized that I was aware of the above, he started to threaten me and said he would blow up my computer. I know nothing about computers, although I did Clerk for a Superior Court Judge for many years, so I am trainable. The first thing I noticed was that even when I blocked him from being able to see me in Pogo, he was able to locate me immediately. (He – They – There are several of them). He obtained my personal information, to wit, name, address, telephone number, and has phoned my house dozens of times. The next thing I noticed on my computer was that he started to boot me from different rooms. The next thing, he isolated me from being able to view all other chat other than his, nor could anyone else hear me. He kept giving me 'hints' as to how to fix my problems…saying, JAVA, COFFEE, COOKIES… Prior to today, I did not have any anti-anything programs on my computer at all. I never encountered anything nor imagined the same. I did not have a password on my computer. I have gone in and attempted to delete some files that relate to Pogo, etc. I decided not to go to Pogo but play at Yahoo…and, yes, he immediately found me there and the harassment and threats continued. Last week, he posed as someone else that I met, and we decided to chat on Yahoo Messenger. While on messenger we exchanged photos and the like, etc, and when I blocked him from Messenger he became irate. I believe he downloaded something bad at that time as well. I have removed Yahoo Messenger. I have installed The Zone PRogram I have scanned with your Hijack This Several times and deleted a lot…but then I had to do a system restore because I deleted the wrong thing. Despite the Zone, he is still getting in and putting Cookies that I can see, I think. My sincere apologies. I am thoroughly embarassed for sounding like a rambling idiot, but I have no one who can help me with this. Additionally, I was going to get a new computer later in the month, and now I am terrified to do so. My operating systems is Windows XP Internet Explorer I Use MSJava not Sun I would be most appreciative of any direction. I am quite overwhelmed and terrified. Anastatia59
Welcome to the forum :wavey:

If a "keylogger" or "spy" program is on your machine, we can detect and remove it.

To start, please post a HijackThis! log into this thread for inspection.

:)
Dear Micah,

Thank you for responding. Indeed, I feel you as an Angel on my shoulder. I am attaching two logs..one from yesterday and then the most recent of this morning. I am also attaching the scan I do of all of my 'pogo' files. I think the "[removed]" is his, but I may be wrong. Again, my sincere thanks and God Bless You.

I did many scans over the weekend and deleted many items, however, I did not save the scans. My Hijack ID is SCARLETOHARA59

——
On the first scan, all of those pogo commands —- (APPLETS) those are ALL OF Pogos rooms, and I was not in all of those rooms. Only two or three. I think those were the commands so that I could not see other people chatting and they could not see me. I may be completely wrong.


——–
This is located in Documents and Settings/Cookies: And I have had many of these in the past few days that I have erased. This one was installed at 9:32 p.m. 8/28…While I was in pogo. I signed into pogo around 8:30 p.m., and signed out just before midnight.

StacyHarris@pogo[2]

com.pogo.unid
6420589560631736
pogo.com/
1024
2700589696
30172474
2248748288
29805347
*
com.pogo.install
false
pogo.com/
1024
1005622400
30172475
553940992
29805348
*

=============

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 8:15:52 AM, on 8/29/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\STACYH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Directory 1 for hijackthis[1].zip\HijackThis.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [type32] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark 5200 series] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O16 - DPF: Mah Jong Garden by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.3.23/mahj…hjong-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! MahJong Solitaire - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/clients/y/mjst4_x.cab
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (ZoneIntro Class) - http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/…ro.cab34246.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WB - C:\PROGRA~1\Stardock\OBJECT~1\WINDOW~1\fastload.dll
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: lxbt_device - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxbtcoms.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

————–


Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 9:21:22 AM, on 8/28/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\STACYH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Directory 1 for hijackthis[1].zip\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…rch/search.html
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul…//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [type32] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [webHancer Survey Companion] C:\Program Files\webHancer\Programs\whsurvey.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark 5200 series] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LXBTCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\LXBTtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FaxCenterServer] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark Fax Solutions\fm3032.exe" /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O16 - DPF: Aces Up! by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.1.33/aces/aces-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Ali Baba Slots TM by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.0.32/slot…ibaba-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Backgammon by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.6.5.22/back…ammon-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Blooop by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/casc…scade-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Buckaroo Blackjack TM by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.0.40/vide…kjack-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Canasta by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.33/cana…nasta-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Dice City Roller by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.1.23/ytz/ytz-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Dice Derby by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.6.2.21/chec…dflag-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Dominoes by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.33/domi…omino-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Euchre by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.6.5.31/euch…uchre-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: EZ Win Bingo by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.4.0.34/bing…e-ob-assets.cab
O16 - DPF: First Class Solitaire by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/firs…lass2-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Fortune Bingo by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.6.5.22/supe…bingo-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Greenback Bayou by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.0.40/gree…nback-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: High Stakes Poker by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.0.32/draw…poker-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: High Stakes Pool by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.6.5.31/pool2/pool-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Jokers Wild Poker by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.0.40/vide…swild-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Lost Temple Poker by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/mhpo…poker-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Lottso by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.0.32/lott…ottso-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Mah Jong Garden by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.6.5.31/mahj…hjong-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Perfect Pair Solitaire by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/wate…wheel-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Phlinx by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.6.5.31/flin…inger-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Pinochle by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.4.3.28/pino…e-ob-assets.cab
O16 - DPF: Pop Fu by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.6.5.22/popfu/popfu-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Poppit by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.33/popp…ppit2-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Quick Quack by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/hots…treak-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Quick Shot by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.6.5.31/quic…kshot-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: QWERTY by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/squa…uares-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Ride The Tide by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/ride/ride-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: SciFi Slots by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.6.5.31/slots/scifi-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Shuffle Bump by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.0.32/puck/puck-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Spades 2 by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.0.40/spad…ades2-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Spades by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.4.4.34/spad…s-ob-assets.cab
O16 - DPF: Squelchies by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/sque…chies-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Stax by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.6.2.21/stax/stax-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Sweet Tooth TM by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/swee…tooth-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Texas Hold'em Poker by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.1.33/hold…oldem-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Tri-Peaks by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/peaks/peaks-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Turbo 21 v2 by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.0.32/turb…rbo22-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Wonderland Memories by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/memo…ories-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Word Whomp by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/word…homp2-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: WordJong by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/word…djong-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: World Class Solitaire by pogo - http://game1.pogo.com/applet-6.7.2.24/worl…class-en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Literati - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/clients/y/tt4_x.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WB - C:\PROGRA~1\Stardock\OBJECT~1\WINDOW~1\fastload.dll
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: lxbt_device - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxbtcoms.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
Please make a PERMANANT folder for Hijack This!

Important: Create a folder on the C: drive called C:\HJT.
You can do this by going to My Computer (Windows key+e) then double click on C: then right click and select New then Folder and name it HJT. MOVE (drag-and-drop) HijackThis into this folder.

If required a tutorial is here = Hijackthis Folder Tutorial

CLOSE ALL WINDOWS (even this one) AND PROGRAMS!!!!

Run Hijack This!
Click "Do a systen scan only".
Then "check" the box to the left of these item(s):

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…rch/search.html

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =

R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [webHancer Survey Companion] C:\Program Files\webHancer\Programs\whsurvey.exe

Then click "Fix checked" and close Hijack This!.

Reboot in "safe" mode.

Delete all of the following noted (in red) file(s)/FOLDER(s) you can find:

c:\program files\webhancer <— FOLDER

Some malware files may be "hidden".
Be sure to show hidden files when looking for these file(s) and/or folder(s).

Reboot in normal mode and "copy/paste" a new HijackThis! log file into this thread.

I think the "[removed]" is his, but I may be wrong.

I think the "StacyHarris" part is from your machine:

A line from your log:

C:\DOCUME~1\STACYH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Directory 1 for hijackthis[1].zip\HijackThis.exe

Because the program sometimes shortens things into the short DOS file names, my guess is you have a:

C:\Documents and Settings\Stacy Harris folder on your machine.

:)
Dearest Micah, I did make the new file for Hijack This. I did another scan which I will include with this. I wanted to tell you a couple of things before I do the safe mode boot. I dont know if it makes a difference or not. 1. Earlier today I installed Explorer 8 Beta, and signed up for a new Hotmail. 2. When im playing the games, I am unable to see chat from the general public, nor am I able to chat with anyone other than the hackers. When I did a search on "chat" many many files came up…one even "Hidden Chat", and i think you need to see these. Here's my problem: When I save the search and then open it, it is empty. The search results do not allow me to cut and paste or copy or do anything. I shall await your response. My heartfelt thanks for being there! You just don't know how…."When the whole world walked out on me….You walked in". For that, I am so very grateful.
Micah.. What was happening is no sooner did i erase them, that he put new ones in. I am a very trusting soul…Please, if I give you my sn and password can you go in and look at what I am saying about the 'chat' which prevents me from talking at pogo.
:scratch: All I can do is check your machine for keyloggers and hijackers. I have 3 levels of "detection". If nothing shows up at any level, I must assume the problem isn't with your PC. Please post a new HijackThis! log. :)
I'm not a Pogo "expert".

All I can do is what I suggested in my last post.

If he can control your "keystrokes", that means he would have "planted" software on your machine to accomplish this task.

These programs can be detected (and removed), if present.

Where was "hiddenchat applet/images/chat" located at?

In a file? A cookie?
:unsure:
Most recent scan

Yes, he eluded to both cookies and java


Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:49:42 PM, on 8/29/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5700.0006)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmon.exe
C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [type32] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark 5200 series] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LXBTCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\LXBTtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O16 - DPF: {1754A1BA-A1DF-4F10-B199-AA55AA1A120F} (InstallerBehaviorFactory Class) - https://signup.msn.com/pages/MsnInstC.cab
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (ZoneIntro Class) - http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/…ro.cab34246.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WB - C:\PROGRA~1\Stardock\OBJECT~1\WINDOW~1\fastload.dll
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: lxbt_device - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxbtcoms.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
The log looks good. :thumbup:

If you want to start on the 3 levels of detecting "planted" programs, do this:

Run Hijack This!.

Click on Open Misc Tools section

To the right of Generate Startuplist log, there are two boxes.

Check them both, then click Generate Startuplist log.

"Copy/paste" the startuplist log into this thread.
StartupList report, 8/29/2006, 4:16:28 PM
StartupList version: 1.52.2
Started from : C:\HJT\HijackThis.EXE
Detected: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
Detected: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5700.0006)
* Using default options
* Including empty and uninteresting sections
* Showing rarely important sections
==================================================

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe

————————————————–

Listing of startup folders:

Shell folders Startup:
[C:\Documents and Settings\STACY HARRIS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup]
*No files*

Shell folders AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Startup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

Shell folders Common Startup:
[C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup]
*No files*

Shell folders Common AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Common Startup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Alternate Common Startup:
*Folder not found*

————————————————–

Checking Windows NT UserInit:

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
UserInit = C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry key not found*

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry value not found*

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

type32 = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
Lexmark 5200 series = "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 series\lxbtbmgr.exe"
(Default) =
Zone Labs Client = "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

*No values found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

*No values found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

*No values found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

*No values found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

(Default) =
ctfmon.exe = C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run

*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run

*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
*No subkeys found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
*No subkeys found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
*No subkeys found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
*No subkeys found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce
*No subkeys found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

[not active]
WebCamRT.exe =

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce
*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run
*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run
*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

File association entry for .EXE:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

————————————————–

File association entry for .COM:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\comfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

————————————————–

File association entry for .BAT:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

————————————————–

File association entry for .PIF:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\piffile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

————————————————–

File association entry for .SCR:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\scrfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" /S

————————————————–

File association entry for .HTA:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htafile\shell\open\command

(Default) = C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe "%1" %*

————————————————–

File association entry for .TXT:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\txtfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1

————————————————–

Enumerating Active Setup stub paths:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components
(* = disabled by HKCU twin)

[<{12d0ed0d-0ee0-4f90-8827-78cefb8f4988}] *
StubPath = C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieudinit.exe

[>{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95}]
StubPath = C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP

[>{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c}] *
StubPath = C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe -UserIconConfig

[>{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}] *
StubPath = RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP

[>{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}MICROS] *
StubPath = RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP

[>{881dd1c5-3dcf-431b-b061-f3f88e8be88a}]
StubPath = %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigOE

[{2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED}] *
StubPath = %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll

[{44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}] *
StubPath = "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:OE /CALLER:WINNT /user /install

[{44BBA842-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015B}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Install.PerUser.NT

[{5945c046-1e7d-11d1-bc44-00c04fd912be}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.QuietInstall.PerUser

[{6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\wmp10.inf,PerUserStub

[{7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02}] *
StubPath = "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WINNT /user /install

[{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340}] *
StubPath = regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll

[{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}] *
StubPath = C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings

[{89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820}] *
StubPath = C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscories.dll,Install

[{9EF0045A-CDD9-438e-95E6-02B9AFEC8E11}] *
StubPath = %SystemRoot%\System32\updcrl.exe -e -u %SystemRoot%\System32\verisignpub1.crl

————————————————–

Enumerating ICQ Agent Autostart apps:
HKCU\Software\Mirabilis\ICQ\Agent\Apps

*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Load/Run keys from C:\WINDOWS\WIN.INI:

load=*INI section not found*
run=*INI section not found*

Load/Run keys from Registry:

HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry key not found*
HKLM\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry value not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry value not found*
HKCU\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: load=
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: load=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: AppInit_DLLs=wbsys.dll

————————————————–

Shell & screensaver key from C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM.INI:

Shell=*INI section not found*
SCRNSAVE.EXE=*INI section not found*
drivers=*INI section not found*

Shell & screensaver key from Registry:

Shell=Explorer.exe
SCRNSAVE.EXE=C:\WINDOWS\System32\logon.scr
drivers=*Registry value not found*

Policies Shell key:

HKCU\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry key not found*
HKLM\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry value not found*

————————————————–

Checking for EXPLORER.EXE instances:

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe: PRESENT!

C:\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\System\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\Command\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\Explorer.exe: not present

————————————————–

Checking for superhidden extensions:

.lnk: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.pif: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.exe: not hidden
.com: not hidden
.bat: not hidden
.hta: not hidden
.scr: not hidden
.shs: HIDDEN!
.shb: HIDDEN!
.vbs: not hidden
.vbe: not hidden
.wsh: not hidden
.scf: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: NO!)
.url: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.js: not hidden
.jse: not hidden

————————————————–

Verifying REGEDIT.EXE integrity:

- Regedit.exe found in C:\WINDOWS
- .reg open command is normal (regedit.exe %1)
- Company name OK: 'Microsoft Corporation'
- Original filename OK: 'REGEDIT.EXE'
- File description: 'Registry Editor'

Registry check passed

————————————————–

Enumerating Browser Helper Objects:

*No BHO's found*

————————————————–

Enumerating Task Scheduler jobs:

*No jobs found*

————————————————–

Enumerating Download Program Files:

[Microsoft XML Parser for Java]
CODEBASE = file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab
OSD = C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\Microsoft XML Parser for Java.osd

[Shockwave ActiveX Control]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\system32\macromed\Director\SwDir.dll
CODEBASE = http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa…director/sw.cab

[InstallerBehaviorFactory Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\MsnInstC.dll
CODEBASE = https://signup.msn.com/pages/MsnInstC.cab

[ZoneIntro Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\ZIntro.ocx
CODEBASE = http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/…ro.cab34246.cab

[{CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0000-ABCDEFFEDCBA}]
CODEBASE = http://java.sun.com/update/1.4.2/jinstall-…indows-i586.cab

————————————————–

Enumerating Winsock LSP files:

NameSpace #1: C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll
NameSpace #2: C:\WINDOWS\System32\winrnr.dll
NameSpace #3: C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #1: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #2: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #3: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #4: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll
Protocol #5: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll
Protocol #6: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #7: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #8: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #9: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #10: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #11: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #12: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #13: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll

————————————————–

Enumerating Windows NT/2000/XP services

Intel® 82801 Audio Driver Install Service (WDM): system32\drivers\ac97intc.sys (manual start)
Microsoft ACPI Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys (system)
Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller: system32\drivers\aec.sys (manual start)
AFD Networking Support Environment: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\afd.sys (system)
Intel AGP Bus Filter: System32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys (system)
Alerter: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (disabled)
Application Layer Gateway Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\alg.exe (manual start)
Application Management: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
ASP.NET State Service: %SystemRoot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe (manual start)
RAS Asynchronous Media Driver: System32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys (manual start)
Standard IDE/ESDI Hard Disk Controller: System32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys (system)
ati2mpaa: System32\DRIVERS\ati2mpaa.sys (manual start)
ati2mtaa: System32\DRIVERS\ati2mtaa.sys (manual start)
ATM ARP Client Protocol: System32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys (manual start)
Windows Audio: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Audio Stub Driver: System32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys (manual start)
basic2: System32\DRIVERS\basic2.sys (manual start)
Background Intelligent Transfer Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Computer Browser: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Closed Caption Decoder: System32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys (manual start)
CdaD10BA: \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CdaD10BA.SYS (autostart)
CD-ROM Driver: System32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys (system)
Indexing Service: C:\WINDOWS\System32\cisvc.exe (disabled)
ClipBook: %SystemRoot%\system32\clipsrv.exe (disabled)
.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (manual start)
COM+ System Application: C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllhost.exe /Processid:{02D4B3F1-FD88-11D1-960D-00805FC79235} (manual start)
Cryptographic Services: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
DCOM Server Process Launcher: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch (autostart)
DHCP Client: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Disk Driver: System32\DRIVERS\disk.sys (system)
DAVICOM 9102(A) PCI Fast Ethernet Based NT Driver: System32\DRIVERS\DM9PCI5.SYS (manual start)
Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\dmadmin.exe /com (manual start)
dmboot: System32\drivers\dmboot.sys (disabled)
dmio: System32\drivers\dmio.sys (disabled)
dmload: System32\drivers\dmload.sys (disabled)
Logical Disk Manager: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel DLS Syntheiszer: system32\drivers\DMusic.sys (manual start)
DNS Client: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (autostart)
Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler: system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys (manual start)
Error Reporting Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
Event Log: %SystemRoot%\system32\services.exe (autostart)
COM+ Event System: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Fallback: System32\DRIVERS\fallback.sys (autostart)
Fast User Switching Compatibility: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Floppy Disk Controller Driver: System32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys (manual start)
Floppy Disk Driver: System32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys (manual start)
FltMgr: system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys (system)
Fsks: System32\DRIVERS\fsksnt.sys (autostart)
Volume Manager Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys (system)
Generic Packet Classifier: System32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys (manual start)
Help and Support: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Human Interface Device Access: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
Microsoft HID Class Driver: System32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys (manual start)
hsf_msft: System32\DRIVERS\HSF_MSFT.sys (manual start)
HTTP: System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys (manual start)
HTTP SSL: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter (manual start)
i8042 Keyboard and PS/2 Mouse Port Driver: System32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys (system)
InstallDriver Table Manager: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe" (manual start)
IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service: C:\WINDOWS\System32\imapi.exe (manual start)
IntelIde: System32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys (system)
IPv6 Windows Firewall Driver: system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys (manual start)
IP Traffic Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys (manual start)
IP in IP Tunnel Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys (manual start)
IP Network Address Translator: System32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys (manual start)
IPSEC driver: System32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys (system)
IR Enumerator Service: System32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys (manual start)
PnP ISA/EISA Bus Driver: System32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys (system)
K56: System32\DRIVERS\k56nt.sys (autostart)
Keyboard Class Driver: System32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys (system)
Keyboard HID Driver: system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys (system)
Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer: system32\drivers\kmixer.sys (manual start)
Logitech PS/2 Mouse Filter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\L8042pr2.Sys (manual start)
Server: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Workstation: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (disabled)
Logitech Mouse Class Filter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\LMouFlt2.Sys (manual start)
LVVI500A Service: System32\DRIVERS\lvvi500a.sys (manual start)
lxbt_device: C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxbtcoms.exe -service (manual start)
Messenger: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
NetMeeting Remote Desktop Sharing: C:\WINDOWS\System32\mnmsrvc.exe (disabled)
Mouse Class Driver: System32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys (system)
WebDav Client Redirector: System32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys (manual start)
MRXSMB: System32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys (system)
Distributed Transaction Coordinator: C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdtc.exe (manual start)
Windows Installer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /V (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy: system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Clock Proxy: system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Quality Manager Proxy: system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys (manual start)
Microsoft System Management BIOS Driver: System32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter: system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys (manual start)
NABTS/FEC VBI Codec: System32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys (manual start)
Microsoft TV/Video Connection: System32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys (manual start)
Remote Access NDIS TAPI Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys (manual start)
NDIS Usermode I/O Protocol: System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys (manual start)
Remote Access NDIS WAN Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys (manual start)
NetBIOS Interface: System32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys (system)
NetBios over Tcpip: System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys (system)
Network DDE: %SystemRoot%\system32\netdde.exe (disabled)
Network DDE DSDM: %SystemRoot%\system32\netdde.exe (disabled)
Net Logon: %SystemRoot%\System32\lsass.exe (disabled)
Network Connections: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Network Location Awareness (NLA): %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
NT LM Security Support Provider: %SystemRoot%\System32\lsass.exe (manual start)
Removable Storage: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
IPX Traffic Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys (manual start)
IPX Traffic Forwarder Driver: System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys (manual start)
OMCI: \SystemRoot\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\OMCI.SYS (system)
Parallel port driver: System32\DRIVERS\parport.sys (manual start)
PCI Bus Driver: System32\DRIVERS\pci.sys (system)
Plug and Play: %SystemRoot%\system32\services.exe (autostart)
IPSEC Services: %SystemRoot%\System32\lsass.exe (autostart)
WAN Miniport (PPTP): System32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys (manual start)
Processor Driver: System32\DRIVERS\processr.sys (system)
Protected Storage: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (autostart)
QoS Packet Scheduler: System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys (manual start)
Direct Parallel Link Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys (manual start)
Remote Access Auto Connection Driver: System32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys (system)
Remote Access Auto Connection Manager: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
WAN Miniport (L2TP): System32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys (manual start)
Remote Access Connection Manager: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Remote Access PPPOE Driver: System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys (manual start)
Direct Parallel: System32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys (manual start)
Rdbss: System32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys (system)
RDPCDD: System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys (system)
Remote Desktop Help Session Manager: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sessmgr.exe (disabled)
Digital CD Audio Playback Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys (system)
Routing and Remote Access: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
Rksample: System32\DRIVERS\rksample.sys (manual start)
Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator: %SystemRoot%\System32\locator.exe (manual start)
Remote Procedure Call (RPC): %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost -k rpcss (autostart)
QoS RSVP: %SystemRoot%\System32\rsvp.exe (manual start)
Security Accounts Manager: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (autostart)
Smart Card: %SystemRoot%\System32\SCardSvr.exe (disabled)
Task Scheduler: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Secdrv: System32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys (manual start)
Secondary Logon: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
System Event Notification: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Serenum Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys (manual start)
Serial port driver: System32\DRIVERS\serial.sys (system)
Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS): %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Shell Hardware Detection: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
BDA Slip De-Framer: System32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys (manual start)
smwdm: system32\drivers\smwdm.sys (manual start)
SNMP Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\snmp.exe (autostart)
SNMP Trap Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\snmptrap.exe (manual start)
SoftFax: System32\DRIVERS\faxnt.sys (autostart)
Sony USB Filter Driver (SONYPVU1): System32\DRIVERS\SONYPVU1.SYS (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel Audio Splitter: system32\drivers\splitter.sys (manual start)
Print Spooler: %SystemRoot%\system32\spoolsv.exe (autostart)
System Restore Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\sr.sys (system)
srescan: system32\ZoneLabs\srescan.sys (system)
System Restore Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Srv: System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys (manual start)
SSDP Discovery Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (disabled)
Windows Image Acquisition (WIA): %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc (autostart)
BDA IPSink: System32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys (manual start)
Software Bus Driver: System32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer: system32\drivers\swmidi.sys (manual start)
MS Software Shadow Copy Provider: C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllhost.exe /Processid:{175FE7DD-32F8-4E25-A9B6-950AC094CE0A} (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel System Audio Device: system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys (manual start)
Performance Logs and Alerts: %SystemRoot%\system32\smlogsvc.exe (disabled)
Telephony: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
TCP/IP Protocol Driver: System32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys (system)
Terminal Device Driver: System32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys (system)
Terminal Services: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost -k DComLaunch (manual start)
Themes: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Tones: System32\DRIVERS\tonesnt.sys (autostart)
Distributed Link Tracking Client: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Windows User Mode Driver Framework: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe (autostart)
Microcode Update Driver: System32\DRIVERS\update.sys (manual start)
Universal Plug and Play Device Host: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (disabled)
Uninterruptible Power Supply: %SystemRoot%\System32\ups.exe (disabled)
Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver: System32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys (manual start)
Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver: System32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys (manual start)
Microsoft USB PRINTER Class: System32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys (manual start)
USB Scanner Driver: System32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys (manual start)
USB Mass Storage Driver: System32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS (manual start)
Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver: System32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys (manual start)
V124: System32\DRIVERS\v124nt.sys (autostart)
VGA Display Controller.: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys (system)
vsdatant: System32\vsdatant.sys (system)
TrueVector Internet Monitor: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe -service (autostart)
Volume Shadow Copy: %SystemRoot%\System32\vssvc.exe (manual start)
Windows Time: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
Remote Access IP ARP Driver: System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys (manual start)
Microsoft WDM Virtual Wave Driver (WDM): system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys (system)
WebClient: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (disabled)
winachsf: System32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys (manual start)
Windows Management Instrumentation: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Portable Media Serial Number Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
WMI Performance Adapter: C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe (disabled)
Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys (disabled)
Security Center: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
World Standard Teletext Codec: System32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS (manual start)
Automatic Updates: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Wireless Zero Configuration: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Network Provisioning Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)


————————————————–

Enumerating Windows NT logon/logoff scripts:
*No scripts set to run*

Windows NT checkdisk command:
BootExecute = autocheck autochk *

Windows NT 'Wininit.ini':
PendingFileRenameOperations: *Registry value not found*

————————————————–

Enumerating ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad items:

PostBootReminder: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll
CDBurn: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll
WebCheck: C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll
SysTray: C:\WINDOWS\System32\stobject.dll

————————————————–
Autorun entries from Registry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run

*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run

*Registry key not found*

————————————————–

End of report, 31,415 bytes
Report generated in 3.078 seconds

Command line options:
/verbose - to add additional info on each section
/complete - to include empty sections and unsuspicious data
/full - to include several rarely-important sections
/force9x - to include Win9x-only startups even if running on WinNT
/forcent - to include WinNT-only startups even if running on Win9x
/forceall - to include all Win9x and WinNT startups, regardless of platform
/history - to list version history only

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI