Did I also mention that I'm fabulously handsome (but very happily married)?
"Fanny" is acceptable.
lmao…
If I see an extra "a" around, I'll know it's yours…
Did I also mention that I'm fabulously handsome (but very happily married)?
Me too. He's sitting, watching TV right behind me.
Married him 26 yrs ago.
Question…The Spybot. How do I copy the log to paste it on here. I'm not sure of some things it has on there.
GMTA
Gee… I've been married to the same person 26 years as well…
Go figure…..
Logs are here:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\
Logs
The logs are named as such:
Fixes.
06 08 05-1454.txt
RED = Month
Green = Day the log was made.
Open with Notepad.
Ok, I found the logs. There are logs from 2003! But the current one is not listed because I haven't fixed anything with it. I'd like to know is there anything I need to exclude…Like microsoft items, updates etc. I also have wild tangent to play games. Ebay toobar. What does Connect MFC Application mean?
MFC Application
I've never heard of Spybot removing something it shouldn't.
If you have it configured as in the link I posted, you should be safe.
I guess you'll have to run it, and save a log to get one here.
You have the option to fix or not fix anything it finds.
If in doubt, post and I'll help you decide.
— Report generated: 2006-08-06 18:05 —
Connect MFC Application: RAS profile (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1220945662-926492609-725345543-1004\RemoteAccess\Profile\access-to
FunWebProducts: Settings (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Fun Web Products
FunWebProducts: Settings (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Fun Web Products
FunWebProducts: Settings (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Fun Web Products
FunWebProducts: Settings (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Fun Web Products
WildTangent: Settings (Registry value, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Java VM\ClassPath=…;C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\DRM0302Java.jar…
WildTangent: Program directory (Directory, fixed)
C:\WINDOWS\wt\
WildTangent: Class ID (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{65E7DB1D-0101-4100-BD66-C5C78C917F93}
WildTangent: Interface (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{1FAD572E-1A3D-44D9-9C23-A87F922DA8C0}
WildTangent: Interface (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{D8E9CCF6-8E64-4E39-95CE-C5333FCFBD1F}
WildTangent: Type library (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{11066F62-0388-458C-B7E7-47E824894F20}
WildTangent: Type library (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{7946205B-FEF7-494F-A64B-3E992A780866}
WildTangent: Root class (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\Wtdmmpv.WTDMMPVersion
WildTangent: Root class (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\Wtdmmpv.WTDMMPVersion.1
WildTangent: Class ID (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{65E7DB1D-0101-4100-BD66-C5C78C917F93}
WildTangent: Class ID (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3A7FE611-1994-4ef1-A09F-99456752289D}
WildTangent: Interface (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{1DE680D4-84B7-4239-A887-9482A29DBE14}
WildTangent: Interface (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{25F53F41-0C37-40FA-AE9F-A260DB2D64CF}
WildTangent: Type library (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{4A165BD0-165F-474F-AF66-40CD5AC4613E}
WildTangent: Root class (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\WildTangent.ActiveLauncher
WildTangent: Root class (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\WildTangent.ActiveLauncher.1
WildTangent: Class ID (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{3A7FE611-1994-4ef1-A09F-99456752289D}
WildTangent: Uninstall settings (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WildTangent CDA
WildTangent: Root class (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\Logger.LogSession
WildTangent: Root class (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\Logger.LogSession.1
WildTangent: Class ID (Registry key, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{A62FA99E-922E-4ECA-A1D9-B54EF294A3CC}
WildTangent: Library (File, fixed)
C:\WINDOWS\wt\webdriver.dll
WildTangent: Program directory (Directory, fixed)
C:\WINDOWS\wt\wtupdates\
WildTangent: Program directory (Directory, fixed)
C:\WINDOWS\wt\updater\
WildTangent: Program directory (Directory, fixed)
C:\WINDOWS\wt\webdriver\
Windows Security Center.AntiVirusOverride: Settings (Registry change, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusOverride!=dword:0
Windows Security Center.FirewallDisableNotify: Settings (Registry change, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify!=dword:0
— Spybot - Search & Destroy version: 1.4 (build: 20050523) —
2005-05-31 blindman.exe (1.0.0.1)
2005-05-31 SpybotSD.exe (1.4.0.3)
2005-05-31 TeaTimer.exe (1.4.0.2)
2006-08-04 unins000.exe (51.41.0.0)
2005-05-31 Update.exe (1.4.0.0)
2006-02-06 advcheck.dll (1.0.2.0)
2005-05-31 aports.dll (2.1.0.0)
2005-05-31 borlndmm.dll (7.0.4.453)
2005-05-31 delphimm.dll (7.0.4.453)
2005-05-31 SDHelper.dll (1.4.0.0)
2006-02-20 Tools.dll (2.0.0.2)
2005-05-31 UnzDll.dll (1.73.1.1)
2005-05-31 ZipDll.dll (1.73.2.0)
2006-08-04 Includes\Cookies.sbi (*)
2006-08-04 Includes\Dialer.sbi (*)
2006-08-04 Includes\Hijackers.sbi (*)
2006-08-04 Includes\Keyloggers.sbi (*)
2004-11-29 Includes\LSP.sbi (*)
2006-08-04 Includes\Malware.sbi (*)
2006-08-04 Includes\PUPS.sbi (*)
2006-08-04 Includes\Revision.sbi (*)
2006-08-04 Includes\Security.sbi (*)
2006-08-04 Includes\Spybots.sbi (*)
2005-02-17 Includes\Tracks.uti
2006-08-04 Includes\Trojans.sbi (*)
"Wid Tangent" and "Fun Web Products" are both on the "Spyware" list.
I'm sure you can still download them from somwhere.
Does that help?
I'm not even sure which application Fun Web Products has.
I know wild Tangent I need to play Pogo Games.
It will prompt me to redownload.
Ok, CCleaner. I ran another registry cleaner and it said I had 186 problems. Is CCleaner easy todo? It won't mess anything up other than reset my MSN settings?
Ok, found out that Fun Web Products is Smiley Central. I liked the application but hated having to have the browser search bar. I deleted it a long time ago.
Wild Tanget is
NOT required to play Pogo games.
We spend a lot of time on Pogo, and haven't had Wild Tangent on our machine for over two years (since I found out it was "spyware").
"Fiddling" in the registry is dangerous.
Personally, I have/use a registry "cleaner". But, it's not "automatic".
I distrust most anything that's "automatic".
Sorry, Son says it was used on Need For Speed and Motocross. Older version. I guess I don't need it anymore.
Yes. Wild Tangent is required to play some games.
I'm glad you don't need it.
Micah, A couple of questions…
What is EWIDO? I have Adware SE and Spybot.
Do I need CCleaner?
What should I have on here for optimal performance?
Can I get rid of Microsoft money and all the programs I don't use?
Is there a log that tells if I even use programs on here that I never even think about?
Ewido is used to scan for malware.
You don't need CCleaner.
The main thing you need is a reliable, up to date, antivirus, and a firewall (NOT the one that comes with Windows). After that, it's your preference.
Run Hijackthis.
Click the "
Open the Misc Tools Section " Button.
Click the "
Open Uninstall Manager " Button.
Click the "
Save list… " Button.
Save it to your desktop. Copy and paste the contents into your reply.