This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Window Defender won't get rid of Qoologic!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Windows Defender keeps asking to remove Qoologic, and wants me to restart. Okay, I did it. Quoologic still keeps popping up. I know that this spyware is attached the internet and userinit.exe, but is there a program to remove it? I also keep getting pop-ups after I have turned on my pop-up blocker. Your advice is appreciated. :scratch: SFJenna
This one will take some expert step-by-step assistance.

Run and Post a HJT Log over in the TomCoyote HJT Forum

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI