Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Windows Vista beta open to the public!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Blair

Blair

SuperMember

• Root Admin
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:47 PM

Information:
http://www.microsoft...dy/default.mspx

Download:
http://www.microsoft...dy/preview.mspx

Note: This is beta code and should not be used in a production environment or on a main machine in the home.
Posted Image

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Guest_polopolo_*

Guest_polopolo_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2006 - 10:20 AM

Is it free to download?

#3 tj416

tj416

Malware Killer

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Killing Malware

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:16 PM

Yes, it is but it will be sometime before we'll be able to download it because of the huge demand. Note: This beta will expire on June 1st 2007.
Terrin

Member of the Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals and the Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators.

"For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13 (NLT)[/font]

#4 galewale

galewale

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:technology and sports

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:46 AM

Hi Everyone I went to the MS download site and there was a notice that the due to high demand, the wait for downloading Vista could be long and they recomended a purchass of the disc so I did it that way it was only $10.80 ($6 for disc $4 for postage and $.80 tax) that sounded like a pretty good deal to me. :thumbup:
Galewale