This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Extremely Dumb Question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I was wondering if somebody could tell me how to link an audio clip (real one player) to a key on the keyboard. Basically, I'd like to drive my wife nuts by linking a sound with the spacebar or something, so that every time she hits it, the sound goes off. Also, in the interest of preserving my marriage, if you could let me know how to stop the sound, too, that would be great. Thanks, tyotb
I personally think practical jokes on computers are not in very good taste and I won't be giving an answer to this
i recommend *sharing* humor with one's spouse. a link to online computer jokes, even.. but not making a spouse the butt of the joke. very poor long term planning, and payback can be educational.
tyotb, If you want to drive her nut's then stand behind her and tell her how how perfect she is, and make all the Little noise's you want! Trpm
We just found out we're having a baby, and I found an audio clip that says "we're having a baby" that I wanted to link to the keyboard. Ah well, I guess that's "not very good taste."
Using RealOne is what's in bad taste. Unless you don't care about all the crap-ware that comes bundled with it. BTW, congrats on the new baby!
Thanks for the congrats; I should have prefaced my request with my reasons for asking. No worries - I found out how to do it and put a smile on her face!
If you found a way to put a smile on her face, More Power To You!!! :thumbup: That's a hard thing to accomplish these days! :D It sounded like you were looking for a way to put a serious frown on YOUR face in your first post. Regardless, good luck to you and yours.