This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

New MVPs

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Congratulations to you Paul and the others I missed :thumbup: I hadn't heard when I made the original post.
I'm new here,….. what's an MVP and why is it such a big deal? Before some get hot and bothered about "use the search bar for the topic" I did,….. Apparently there is a filter that wont let me search for for three letter words,….. Illumination please?
Do you see the MVP button under Daemons name, click on it ;) A small sample "Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) are recognized, credible, and accessible individuals with expertise in one or more Microsoft® products who actively participate in online and offline communities to share their knowledge and expertise with other Microsoft customers. Customers want an enriched pool of knowledge and real-life experience to tap for advice and feedback. MVPs are helping to satisfy this need by independently enabling customers in both online and offline technical communities. Customer feedback is vital to product development and R&D. The MVPs represent an important part of this feedback loop by providing another link for Microsoft to listen to the customer."
Ahhh,.. Had it been a snake,…. Thanks for the slap. As a critique, I would have to say that since I found this site. I have seen loads of folks here that are of a great help to me ,…. thanks to all