This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I've been hyjacked-please help

14 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I wish it did - but I've tried that so many times.

In the mean time should I restore

If it's not like you want it, I would. The infections that you had might be back though, but we can work on those if they are.
I'm guessing here. With IE open, click View> Encoding> make sure Auto-select is checked >Western Europe
I'm at work too and the computer is home. I'll try it when I get home and let you know. Thanks so very much for your help. It feels so good to have you out there helping me. I'll be in touch. Susan

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI