This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Blocked access to Microsoft Updates

7 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I don't see anymore Spyware in your log, but we can try a couple things.

Download Blacklight Beta from here:
http://www.f-secure.com/blacklight/try.shtml
  • Hit I accept. It will take you to download page.
  • Download blbeta.exe and save it to the Desktop.
  • Once saved… double click blbeta.exe to install the program.
  • Click accept agreement and Click scan
    This app too may fire off a warning from antivirus. Let the driver load.
    Wait for it to finish.
  • If it displays any items…don't do anything with them yet. Just hit exit (close)
  • It will drop a log on Desktop that starts with fsbl….big number
Please post contents of log.
Here is the log from Blacklight: 03/29/06 19:03:01 [Info]: BlackLight Engine 1.0.33 initialized 03/29/06 19:03:01 [Info]: OS: 5.1 build 2600 (Service Pack 2) 03/29/06 19:03:02 [Note]: 7019 4 03/29/06 19:03:02 [Note]: 7005 0 03/29/06 19:03:09 [Note]: 7006 0 03/29/06 19:03:09 [Note]: 7011 324 03/29/06 19:03:10 [Note]: FSRAW library version 1.7.1015 03/29/06 19:10:57 [Note]: 7007 0 But I think I fixed the problem with CCleaner. I used it to uninstall AOL, clean the registry, and then fix all the issues it found. My system is now installing 36 (!) updates from Microsoft. VundoFix.exe also found some issues at the very begining of our session. I think it might have been a combination of the two programs along with the HiJackThis fixes we did earlier. I need to log off and reboot the system. I will be back to check the rest of the system.
Well, it took almost an hour and 48 updates later, but I think everything is running. Everything but the iPod. I will try to reinstall the software and start over. Thank you for all your help! :thumbup: :thumbup: :weee:
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.

Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31418

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Visit the CoyoteStore http://TomCoyote.org/coyotestore.php

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI