AplusWebMaster
Topic Starter
FYI…
- http://blog.eweek.com/blogs/larry%5Fseltzer/
"I'm a user of the Netcraft Toolbar, a browser bar for both IE and Firefox that, among other things, lets you report phishing attacks you find. I like to report them myself when I get the chance, and I just reported my third one this March. I was real proud of myself until I checked their Most Active Reporters In March page, to see that #1 has reported 787 and I don't show up in the top 50. The chart totals 2738 unique attacks in March.
posted Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:13 PM by seltzer…"

- http://blog.eweek.com/blogs/larry%5Fseltzer/
"I'm a user of the Netcraft Toolbar, a browser bar for both IE and Firefox that, among other things, lets you report phishing attacks you find. I like to report them myself when I get the chance, and I just reported my third one this March. I was real proud of myself until I checked their Most Active Reporters In March page, to see that #1 has reported 787 and I don't show up in the top 50. The chart totals 2738 unique attacks in March.
posted Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:13 PM by seltzer…"