"Quick Coyote Chatroom RibSauce"
Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:00 AM
Register to Remove
Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:57 AM
Grilled Mushroom topped with Marinated Vegetables
Serves 2 (or 20)
· 4 (20) Large Flat Mushrooms
· 2 (8) Peppers
· 2 (6) Red Onions
· 1 Small (Large) Cauliflower
· 200g (750g) Fine Beans
· 1 (4) Carrots
· 1 (2) Leeks
· 1 stick (1 head) of Celery
· Pch (1 pkt) Tarragon
· 3 tbsp (50g) Dijon Mustard
· 50ml (1litre) White Wine Vinegar
· 80ml (2 litres) Olive Oil
· Salt & Pepper to taste
· 1 tbsp (2 tbsp) White Peppercorns
· 1 tub (600ml) Natural Yoghurt
1. Wash all the vegetables and peel where necessary. Cut them into strips 3cm long and 1cm thick. Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
2. Heat up some olive oil in a pan and fry them all lightly.
3. Allow the peppers to brown then remove from heat and mix in the mustard.
4. Stir in white wine vinegar and olive oil. Sprinkle in the peppercorns and tarragon, mix well then transfer to a dish.
5. Marinate over night in the refrigerator.
6. Peel the outside skin from the mushrooms and remove the stalks.
7. Lay the mushrooms on a baking sheet with their black fleshy sides up. Brush with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, then grill. Cook well, turn once, then arrange on plates and keep warm. Heat up the marinated vegetables in a small saucepan then spoon onto the mushrooms, piling quite high.
8. Mix some of the marinade into the yoghurt and spoon around the mushrooms and serve with pitta breads.
Posted 01 May 2006 - 12:04 PM
Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:42 PM
Speaking of Brisket and the South, have you seen my other recipes online?
Tom, that page seems to be missing. Guess Winchester73 kept the recipe (See here).
Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!
Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users