This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

What is this program?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Does anyone know what webcybercoach 3.2 dell is? It has nothing to do with "Dell" Computers or "dell" software as I contacted their help staff myself. Thanks in advance. Char46
Cybercoach is a referring web site that has a relationship with Dell, so maybe it is related to that, That would be my guess, Dell gets some $$benefit$$ by stuffing it on people's systems. But I'm guessing. It should be listed in add/remove programs to get rid of it.
Thank you for replying, however as I stated in my original post…….when I contacted Dell about this webcyber thing……the person that emailed me back said it did not come with my Dell computer nor is it a Dell program. Who knows……..this person might not have been up to date either. I have had this Dell desktop computer since April of 2002 and it wasn't until 3 weeks ago that the webcybercoach appear on my computer. Prior to then…I had not installed any new programs; downloaded any new music files nor had I re-installed any software. Maybe it came embedded with something and it installed itself unbeknownst to me. :rant2: This is odd……..I will have to do more research. The only results I have had thus far while researching this thing……was this forum under a hijackthis log file from someone else's post and one similar reference on another web forum. If I find anything else I wonder if anyone would be interested in me posting it in here? Again, thank you so much for replying. Char46……. :rant:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI