Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91865 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

What is this program?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 char46

char46

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:27 PM

Does anyone know what webcybercoach 3.2 dell is? It has nothing to do with "Dell" Computers or "dell" software as I contacted their help staff myself. Thanks in advance. Char46

Edited by char46, 24 February 2006 - 07:30 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Guest_tonepaq_*

Guest_tonepaq_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:58 PM

Cybercoach is a referring web site that has a relationship with Dell, so maybe it is related to that, That would be my guess, Dell gets some $$benefit$$ by stuffing it on people's systems. But I'm guessing. It should be listed in add/remove programs to get rid of it.

#3 char46

char46

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 04:17 PM

Thank you for replying, however as I stated in my original post.......when I contacted Dell about this webcyber thing......the person that emailed me back said it did not come with my Dell computer nor is it a Dell program. Who knows........this person might not have been up to date either. I have had this Dell desktop computer since April of 2002 and it wasn't until 3 weeks ago that the webcybercoach appear on my computer. Prior to then...I had not installed any new programs; downloaded any new music files nor had I re-installed any software. Maybe it came embedded with something and it installed itself unbeknownst to me. :rant2: This is odd........I will have to do more research. The only results I have had thus far while researching this thing......was this forum under a hijackthis log file from someone else's post and one similar reference on another web forum. If I find anything else I wonder if anyone would be interested in me posting it in here? Again, thank you so much for replying. Char46....... :rant: