This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

problem when restarting pc

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

when I restart my pc a window comes up requesting internet access for " updates.sonic.com " I have been unable to find the website to see what it might be and haven't been able to find the site. none of my spyware products seem to do anything for it does anyone know what this is, it has been going on for awhile but not causing any problems that I can figure out. My question is this possible spyware/ malware and if so what can I do to get rid of it?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI