This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Daemon (Promotion)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

This promotion has been long overdue, but due to his personal time problems he has not been around as much as he wanted to be. It is with great pleasure that I announce Daemon as the newest Admin to TC staff. As he has time allowed from his personal commitments he will try to help in areas around the forum and hopefully his personal time will work itself out more in the future so that he can get back in the full game of things around here. Ya'll welcome him into his new position here and help him where you can.
Congrats Daemon!! I can't think of anyone who would make a better Admin!! :thumbup: I know you'll do a fantastic job, and you know how to find me if you run into any trouble. ;) *hugs* hon