This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Happy Birthday, therock247uk!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

hehe Jacee. I couldn't resist putting it there. I changed his signature FOR him last night on four of the forums, after he got offline! :D I have nailed sooo many ppl for their bdays now, I'm leaving town for mine ;)
oh yes I am!!! Let's see..you owe me for the last TWO birthdays of yours. Excal owes me BIG time. Schwerv owes me….who else? yah…I'm totally leaving town for mine
Wait a minute here…. (K)ats are never innocent! I went out to the garage one day and my 4 year old son (at the time) was standing there with the antenna to my car in his hand. I asked him how that happened…he said "the(Kat) did it :lol: