Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91813 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Database issues resolved

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Kat

Kat

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:15 AM

Hello, everyone. On behalf of the Admin team here at TC, I would like to apologize for the troubles you all encountered posting today. There were some issues with the database that we are confident are now corrected. You will notice some "empty" topics as you surf the boards. Mods and Admins, please feel free to close and/or delete these topics. If they were posts for "help" (such as in the Malware forum), please pm the original poster and let them know their post did not go through. That way, they can post again for the help they need. :) To everyone, if you run into any difficulties or have any more MySQL errors, please reply to this thread and let us know. Give us as much information as you can, as well as paste any errors you receive, and what you were trying to do at the time. (start a thread, reply to a post, etc). That way, we can address the issues as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience as we worked to get everything under control. Special thanks to DeviousTrap and Magilla for their hard work fixing the database. :)

Microsoft MVP - Windows Security - 2006, 2007, 2008

unite_blue.png

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Magilla

Magilla

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:God, Computers, Music, Japanese Sportscars...

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:23 AM

If you get any more SQL errors, chances are that you won't be able to post in this thread :P IM me if you can't, and I'll log it, and we'll work from there :) AIM: TehMagilla MSN: beav@wn.com.au ICQ: 11689987 Alternatively, you can catch me on IRC. Try me (Magilla) in #seport on freeNode, or #geekstogo on Wyldryde

Edited by Magilla, 13 December 2005 - 12:29 AM.

'==== //` -Magilla

#3 LDTate

LDTate

Forum God

• Root Admin
  • 57,171 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 06:51 AM

Still can't post reply to HJT log :angry: mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ibf_mail_queue (mail_to,mail_date,mail_subject,mail_content) VALUES('rjmiller@owt.com',1134478209,'Topic Subscription Reply Notification','RuyLopez,\r\n\r\nLDTate has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled \"CWS.LoadAdv.400 and MidAddle Infection\".\r\n\r\nThe topic can be found here:\r\nhttp://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=52251&view=getnewpost\r\n\r\nThere may be more replies to this topic, but only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic. This is\r\nto limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.\r\n\r\nUnsubscribing:\r\n--------------\r\n\r\nYou can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the \"View Subscriptions\" link.\r\n\r\nRegards,\r\n\r\nThe TomCoyote Forums team.\r\nhttp://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php\r\n') SQL error: Duplicate entry '1346906' for key 1 SQL error code: Date: Tuesday 13th of December 2005 06:50:09 AM

The forum is run by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

If you would like to paypal.gif for the help you received.

Proud graduate of TC/WTT Classroom

#4 DeviousTrap

DeviousTrap

• Administrator
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 09:54 AM

Still can't post reply to HJT log :angry:

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ibf_mail_queue (mail_to,mail_date,mail_subject,mail_content) VALUES('rjmiller@owt.com',1134478209,'Topic Subscription Reply Notification','RuyLopez,\r\n\r\nLDTate has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled \"CWS.LoadAdv.400 and MidAddle Infection\".\r\n\r\nThe topic can be found here:\r\nhttp://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=52251&view=getnewpost\r\n\r\nThere may be more replies to this topic, but only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic. This is\r\nto limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.\r\n\r\nUnsubscribing:\r\n--------------\r\n\r\nYou can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the \"View Subscriptions\" link.\r\n\r\nRegards,\r\n\r\nThe TomCoyote Forums team.\r\nhttp://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php\r\n')

SQL error: Duplicate entry '1346906' for key 1
SQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 13th of December 2005 06:50:09 AM

Please give this a try now.

#5 LDTate

LDTate

Forum God

• Root Admin
  • 57,171 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:19 PM

Lets see if it works. I'm at work so I'll see how it's working at home. Right now it seems slow in responding, but so far so good :thumbup: Thanks

Edited by LDTate, 13 December 2005 - 01:23 PM.

#6 wng_z3r0

wng_z3r0

MRU Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Cornet, video games

Posted 13 December 2005 - 02:17 PM

This is the only subforum I can see now :( I CANNOT see any other forums No sql errors though. I am logged in. wng
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary #'s & those who dont
Just my 10 cents

Posted Image
Proud member of Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals since 2005

#7 Kat

Kat

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:57 PM

wng_z3r0, are you still having this issue? I can't find anything in your profile that got messed up, so you SHOULD be able to see everything you're supposed to. Let me do a bit more digging, and check all the permission masks. We actually had one get completely DELETED at g2g at one point. :blink:

unite_blue.png

#8 wng_z3r0

wng_z3r0

MRU Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Cornet, video games

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:21 PM

and now, (at home computer) I can see everything. The computer where I couldn't see most of the forums was at school. And it used to work fine at school. I'll double check it tomorrow. wng
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary #'s & those who dont
Just my 10 cents

Posted Image
Proud member of Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals since 2005

#9 LDTate

LDTate

Forum God

• Root Admin
  • 57,171 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:27 PM

mySQL query error: SELECT s.topic_track_type, s.trid, s.member_id, s.topic_id, s.last_sent, s.start_date as track_started, t.*, f.id as forum_id, f.name as forum_name FROM ibf_tracker s, ibf_topics t, ibf_forums f WHERE s.member_id=15276 AND t.tid=s.topic_id AND f.id=t.forum_id AND t.last_post > '1131920783' ORDER BY f.id, t.last_post DESC SQL error: Got error 127 from storage engine SQL error code: Date: Tuesday 13th of December 2005 04:26:23 PM

#10 Siggyx

Siggyx

SuperHelper

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:33 PM

same here

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#11 Siggyx

Siggyx

SuperHelper

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:34 PM

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ibf_tracker (member_id,topic_id,start_date,topic_track_type) VALUES(6554,53616,1134513215,'immediate') SQL error: Duplicate entry '74139' for key 1 SQL error code: Date: Tuesday 13th of December 2005 04:33:35 PM

#12 DeviousTrap

DeviousTrap

• Administrator
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:34 PM

Where are you getting this?

#13 DeviousTrap

DeviousTrap

• Administrator
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:35 PM

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ibf_tracker (member_id,topic_id,start_date,topic_track_type) VALUES(6554,53616,1134513215,'immediate')

SQL error: Duplicate entry '74139' for key 1
SQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 13th of December 2005 04:33:35 PM

Fixed that.

Edited by DeviousTrap, 13 December 2005 - 04:36 PM.

#14 Siggyx

Siggyx

SuperHelper

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:38 PM

confirmed working now.

#15 Kat

Kat

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:43 PM

Everyone *please* keep all issues in THIS thread, and don't start new ones. It will make things much easier on us to be able to keep track of what has and has not been fixed. :) Thanks!

unite_blue.png