Deleted Member
Topic Starter
I have used Adaware, Spybot, Trend Micro's Housecall, and I still seem to have a buncha carp** on my machine.
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:37:24 PM, on 10/30/2005
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\devldr32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\UGlQ\command.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {55BE9F0D-6CAF-4c3e-B125-5A13A8C9D0EC} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {95C60327-8E17-44D6-98EB-7EB70CC606DD} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cinhrmo] C:\WINDOWS\cinhrmo.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ythgwdd] C:\WINDOWS\ythgwdd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [winsync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\kdkgss.exe reg_run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WindowsUpdateNT] C:\WINDOWS\System\svwhost.exe /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WindowsUpdate] C:\WINDOWS\System\svchost.exe /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpybotSnD] "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /autocheck /autofix /autoclose
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mpsegment] C:\WINDOWS\System32\mpsegment.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Explorer32] C:\WINDOWS\System32\efsdfgxg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [APD123] C:\WINDOWS\System32\APD123.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Explorer64] C:\WINDOWS\System32\efsdfgxg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [mpsegment] C:\WINDOWS\System32\mpsegment.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Windows installer] C:\winstall.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [irassync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\irasyncd.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CMSystem] "C:\Program Files\CMSystem\CMSystem.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [aupd] C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysvcs.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [mpsegment] C:\WINDOWS\System32\mpsegment.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsUpdateNT] C:\WINDOWS\System\svwhost.exe
O16 - DPF: {04E214E5-63AF-4236-83C6-A7ADCBF9BD02} (HouseCall Control) - http://housecall60.trendmicro.com/housecall/xscan60.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1130695043905
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1130695034265
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2005102…all/xscan53.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: st3 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\st3.dll
O23 - Service: Command Service (cmdService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\UGlQ\command.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
I also have a problem with IE having green links on seemingly random words, and a popup of 1-4 new pages on sites I know for a fact have no popups.
Also, a few relatively new problems…
1. I keep getting Windows Explorer has an encountered a problem and needs to shut down.
2. I also cannot run IE with the desktop shortcut, I have to explore My Computer then type in a web address to be able to surf the net. With the IE shortcut, all I get is a message saying that IE has encountered a problem and needs to shutdown.
3. My desktop has been hijacked and I can't get rid of the 'Spyware Infection' box int he middle of this blue desktop. It's ugly too.
4. The running processes above is not what my machine shows when I first boot up… it's a cleaned version, where I went in and shut down everything I didn't recognize or want.
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:37:24 PM, on 10/30/2005
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\devldr32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\UGlQ\command.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {55BE9F0D-6CAF-4c3e-B125-5A13A8C9D0EC} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {95C60327-8E17-44D6-98EB-7EB70CC606DD} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cinhrmo] C:\WINDOWS\cinhrmo.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ythgwdd] C:\WINDOWS\ythgwdd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [winsync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\kdkgss.exe reg_run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WindowsUpdateNT] C:\WINDOWS\System\svwhost.exe /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WindowsUpdate] C:\WINDOWS\System\svchost.exe /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpybotSnD] "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /autocheck /autofix /autoclose
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mpsegment] C:\WINDOWS\System32\mpsegment.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Explorer32] C:\WINDOWS\System32\efsdfgxg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [APD123] C:\WINDOWS\System32\APD123.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Explorer64] C:\WINDOWS\System32\efsdfgxg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [mpsegment] C:\WINDOWS\System32\mpsegment.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Windows installer] C:\winstall.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [irassync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\irasyncd.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CMSystem] "C:\Program Files\CMSystem\CMSystem.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [aupd] C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysvcs.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [mpsegment] C:\WINDOWS\System32\mpsegment.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsUpdateNT] C:\WINDOWS\System\svwhost.exe
O16 - DPF: {04E214E5-63AF-4236-83C6-A7ADCBF9BD02} (HouseCall Control) - http://housecall60.trendmicro.com/housecall/xscan60.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1130695043905
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1130695034265
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2005102…all/xscan53.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: st3 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\st3.dll
O23 - Service: Command Service (cmdService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\UGlQ\command.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
I also have a problem with IE having green links on seemingly random words, and a popup of 1-4 new pages on sites I know for a fact have no popups.
Also, a few relatively new problems…
1. I keep getting Windows Explorer has an encountered a problem and needs to shut down.
2. I also cannot run IE with the desktop shortcut, I have to explore My Computer then type in a web address to be able to surf the net. With the IE shortcut, all I get is a message saying that IE has encountered a problem and needs to shutdown.
3. My desktop has been hijacked and I can't get rid of the 'Spyware Infection' box int he middle of this blue desktop. It's ugly too.
4. The running processes above is not what my machine shows when I first boot up… it's a cleaned version, where I went in and shut down everything I didn't recognize or want.