This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

So Much For Swi

24 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Are people on this sight willing and able to pick-up where where my (or anyone's ) problems were left hanging on swi? I was left hanging on a three-page thread and a computer with a lot of problems.
Great, thanks! I was just stunned when I went to the other site and found all my info not there. I was smart enough to print some of it out.
Well, that completely ticks me off because I was about to re-stabilize my membership there. His soap box is still open, believe it or not. I will ask him why he closed it there because he removed the contact page from SWI also.



http://www.mikehealan.com

Still open! Ask him why!
Well, I may never get a reply. I searched Mikes posts there, and he last posted there on October 25th! Something is definitley up, and we must find out together. What are your plans to bring SWI Forums back to life?