another thing, do you use internet explorer to go there or do you have any alternate browsers installed?
if you use IE, try installing an alternative browser, then try with it.
this will tell us if its IE related
also
Download and Save Blacklight to your desktop:
Double-click blbeta.exe then accept the agreement, leave [X]scan through Windows Explorer checked, click > scan then > next
You'll see a list of all items found. There will also be a log on your desktop with the name fsbl.xxxxxxx.log (the xxxxxxx stand for numbers).
Copy and paste this log in your next reply. Don't choose the rename option yet! I want to see the log first, because legitimate items can also be present there, such as "wbemtest.exe"
these items blacklight found appear to be copy protection/DRM files, looks like macrovision's stuff
likely not blocking hotmail
as you got there using firefox it is definitely an IE issue
i'll consult some others on this matter
we could try this:
sometimes nasties pu legitimate site to your hosts file, thus preventing acces to them
Download the Hoster Here Please do not use program yet
Unzip Hoster to your desktop
Open up the Hoster program(by toadbee ).
Make sure that the "make hosts writable?" button in the upper right corner is enabled.
Click back up Host files
then click Restore orginal host files
close program
then
RIGHT-CLICK HERE and Save As (in IE it's "Save Target As") in order to download DelDomains.inf to your desktop.
To use: RIGHT-CLICK DelDomains.inf and select: Install (no need to restart)
Note: This will remove all entries in the "Trusted Zone" and "Ranges" also.
I unzipped to desktop and there's only 1 exe file…..when I open it, it says
"HOSTS file does not exist, press OK to create HOST file, Cancel to Quit"
I do not see "make hosts writable?"
Do I need to click on OK first?