Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Loosing the battle to keep the home

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 toscane

toscane

Silver Member

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 10:30 AM

Words can not express the things I want to say. This forum is were my training really started and were I was able to help those who are having trouble with their computer. It is sad that we are not able to help you with your troubles. But please keep in mind that our prayers are allways be with you. Wish you all the strength you need and the help of Someone who really can help. As for the money..I hope there are some generous people who does have enough to share it with you. Greetings, Toscane

Edited by toscane, 24 September 2005 - 10:31 AM.

Please look at a way to avoid trash on your PC!

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. Posted Image
Make a difference…tell your story Posted Image

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 Guest_bandit429_*

Guest_bandit429_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2005 - 12:01 PM

Some of the people I ve worked with over time always recommended this site over others in the course of helping someone...there is a solution or something here at this site a lot of the time. So I don t really have to know you to know that what you and others here have accomplished is good, simply because so much good comes out of it. An easy thing to see. I need your mailing address because I dont have a credit card or a bank account. I can t send much but I want to send something. As for the ads part,, does nt bother me a bit if its helping someone who needs help. What you have done is create something truly good...there is no telling how many people have benefited in one way or another from your work. From now on when I help someone get a problem solved I am going to point that out. I hope things get better for you and your family Tom. Take good care and I hope you are back very soon. Sincerely, Barry in Greenville Tennessee

Edited by bandit429, 24 September 2005 - 12:03 PM.

#18 Coyote

Coyote

Emeritus-Expert

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:17 PM

Tom Wilson
P.O.Box 2092
Azle, Texas 76098-2092

http://tomcoyote.org/donate.php
Go forth and conquer your goals with the renewed spirit of Coyote and do not let small setbacks stop you from Your Dreams

Microsoft MVP 2006-2007

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)

#19 Guest_bandit429_*

Guest_bandit429_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:55 PM

Ok I got it,, another thing...you noticed that ads may bother people. Thanks for noticing.

Edited by bandit429, 24 September 2005 - 05:59 PM.

#20 Pandy

Pandy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in my family and friends. As of late I am also interested in learning PaintShop Pro 8 and doing graphics, avatars and the like. I am a relative beginner to the computer and the Internet. I've enjoyed learning all about it. Including security. I've had no choice but to learn that. lol

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:51 AM

Coyote` I am so sorry things have come to this for you. I'm saying prayers and sending good vibrations for you. I wish I knew what I could say. {{{hugs}}}

#21 Zhen-Xjell

Zhen-Xjell

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 01:04 AM

Tom, both Robin and I are sorry to hear about all that is going on. We wish you good luck and nothing but the best.
Microsoft MVP Windows-Security
CastleCops: [de] [en] [wiki]