Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Norton Personal Firewall Intrustion Detection

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mr Buckingham

Mr Buckingham

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 12:35 PM

Hi all, I have a problem with Norton Personal Firewall. Under "Options", I choose "Norton Internet Security" and then the LiveUpdate tab. I then tick the "Monitor for updates to Intrusion Detection" checkbox (which it lets me do) and OK it. However, when I look at the options again, the checkbox is unticked. Anybody out there got Norton Personal Firewall 2004? Maybe you could try it - and let me know if it works for you? By the way, the other checkboxes on that same tab allow me to tick them - and they stay ticked! Any help would be appreciated. Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 19:19:02, on 08/09/2005 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180 Many thanks Darren

Advertisements

Register to Remove