This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I hope you can help

109 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Ok, I ran everything. No more cws.msconfig!!!!!!!!!!! I dont no what I would have done without you. I will be sending in a donation of course but I just dont no how to thank you enough. Try to get more sleep on the weekends. You deserve it!

Try to get more sleep on the weekends. You deserve it!

I'll see what I can do about that :D


Great job :thumbup:

You're more then welcome.
Glad we were able to help

Peace be with you :wavey:
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.

Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31418

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Visit the CoyoteStore http://TomCoyote.org/coyotestore.php

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI