This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Spybot S & D - 8/26/2005

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

2005-08-26

Dialer
++ ConnectMePlus

Hijacker
+ C2.lop ++ MT-Dials ++ GTDownloader ++ WebResponseAttachments ++ TLIEFlash

Malware
+ AbetterInternet.Aurora + Winfixer

Trojan
++ IESP2.Spyzm + ISearchTech.ISTbar ++ PWS.LDPinch

Total: 261131 fingerprints in 28415 rules for 1658 products

Spybot Search & Destroy
The last two updates to Spybot have been a problem for me. I have to choose one of the European sites to get a successful download. The American sites produce checksum errors. :rant2: Anyone else have problems with the American sites? :unsure:
:rant2: Do you remember Tom and Dick Smothers…. "Mom always liked YOU best!!!"… :rofl: CNET isn't even in my list of servers when I update. I think mine was always trying "Securitywonks", and getting "checksum" errors right and left. :rant: