This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Adware.iefeats As Norton Sees It

6 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Keep>>>Norton Internet Security 2005 that I'll keep cause the subscription has another 9 months. Keep for on demand scans >>>>Spybot S&D that I'll plan on keeping. And by the way just found and "avenue A" on my system. Keep>>>>Spyware blaster (which I just now configured for firefox as well as IE) YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO ADD SPYWARE GUARD kEEP FOR ON DEMAND SCANS>>>>EWIDO nEVER HURTS AND USES NO RESOURECES>>>Registrar Lite KEEP FOR ON DEMAND SCNAS>>>>CWShredder (got that one on my desktop twice for some odd reason) KEEP FOR ONDEMAND SCANS>>>>CCleaner Aboutbuster YOU CAN REMOVE THIS>>>>HS Fix YOU CAN REMOVE THIS>>>>Bazooka (tried this before I got here and it didn't seem to work but nothing else did either) I WOULD SET UP A NEW FOLDER ON YOUR DESKTOP AND DROP THE APPS IN THERE. coolWWWsearch destroyer
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.

Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31418

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI