This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

MVPS Hosts update 7/13/05

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:scratch: Hi. Three days ago I downloaded and installed MVPHOSTS file. On 07-13-05 I opened up the HOSTS Manager and clicked Check for HOSTS update. It did and said I was up to date.

MVPS HOSTS file update 07/13/205

http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.zip
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.txt

For the "hosts.zip" file, to download:
[right-click - Select: Save Target As]

Note: the "text" version also makes a great resource
for determining culprit URLs.


I don't have to go to any of these sites and download again for the update do I? This program is new to me so I thought I would ask now instead of waiting for more updates to pass me by and I did them wrong…

Any help or suggestions??? :scratch:
vjsk 2100 - the right place to ask for assistance is in the Computer(& software help/problems forum). I will ask a mod to move this and have someone respond.
7/26/2005

The HOSTS file was updated today …
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm

Download: hosts.zip (70 kb)
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.zip

How To: Download and Extract the HOSTS file
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts2.htm

HOSTS File - Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hostsfaq.htm

Note: the "text" version also makes a great resource
for determining culprit URLs … (310 kb)
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.txt