Everything seems to be running just fine. Does everything look o.k.??
Thank you so much for all of your help. Not sure what I would have done without your help. I hated having to go to the website that created the problem in the first place to fix it, but I REALLY appreciate that you tried everything else before we took that route.
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.
Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.