drgnasd
Topic Starter
HELP!
I have read several threads regarding the "Trojan.desktophijack.b" Virus, and am very sorry to have to add another one to the numbers. I hope you all can understand and help me out.
I do not know how I got this virus, but I was informed of it several days ago when Norton Antivirus displayed the following popups:
Object Name: C:\WINNT\system32\OLEADM.dll
Virus Name: Trojan.Desktophijack.B
Action Taken: Unable to repair this file.
Upon pressing "OK" I received another similar message:
Object Name: C:\WINNT\system32\OLEADM.dll
Virus Name: Trojan.Desktophijack.B
Action Taken: Access to the file was denied.
And I also get the same messages regarding "C:\WINNT\system32\WININET.dll".
I have searched (Yahoo-ed, Google-ed) various sites for fixing this problem, and have tried many of their methods, but none seem to have completely worked (I hope I haven't permanently screwed up my computer doing so).
Thus, I came to this site, and earnestly hope you all can help me. I really do not want to have to reformat my computer.
Sorry for the long background, but here is my HijackThis log:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 7:54:57 PM, on 6/28/2005
Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\GhostStartService.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\regsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\MSTask.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\nopdb.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\stisvc.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\WBEM\WinMgmt.exe
C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\WinPoET\WrOS.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymTray.exe
C:\WINNT\htpatch.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\RunDll32.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S4I2C1.EXE
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\WinPoET\winpppoverethernet.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Adaptec\DirectCD\directcd.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\GhostStartTrayApp.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\ntrs.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Adaptec\EASYCD~1\CreateCD\CreateCD.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\ietb32.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe
C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\andrew.KT-2MH1TM7BEK3D\Desktop\hijackthis_199\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\wuauclt.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.oneclicksearches.com/search.php?qq=%1
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://www.oneclicksearches.com/search.php?qq=%1
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://www.oneclicksearches.com/search.php?qq=%1
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = http://www.oneclicksearches.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer customized for Verizon Online
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: Class - {EE39B55E-FA51-F3C3-3744-FFB0378C8CBF} - C:\WINNT\system32\appvf32.dll
O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINNT\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Companion - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_5_7_0.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HTpatch] C:\WINNT\htpatch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudio] RunDll32 cmicnfg.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus C64 Series] C:\WINNT\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S4I2C1.EXE /P23 "EPSON Stylus C64 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus C64"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINNT\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [a-winpoet-service] "C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\WinPoET\winpppoverethernet.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adaptec DirectCD] C:\PROGRA~1\Adaptec\DirectCD\directcd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ViewMgr] C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DeadAIM] rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\AIM\\DeadAIM.ocm",ExportedCheckODLs
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iexplore.exe] C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GhostStartTrayApp] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\GhostStartTrayApp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SymTray - Norton SystemWorks] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Symtray.exe SetReg
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ntrs.exe] C:\WINNT\system32\ntrs.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CreateCD] C:\PROGRA~1\Adaptec\EASYCD~1\CreateCD\CreateCD.exe -r
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [SymTray - Norton SystemWorks] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Symtrdr.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe -silent
O4 - Startup: LimeWire On Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe
O4 - Startup: PowerReg SchedulerV2.exe
O4 - Global Startup: EPSON Status Monitor 3 Environment Check 2.lnk = C:\WINNT\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\E_SRCV02.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Verizon Online Account Setup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\VOLSW\Accstp4.0.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Verizon Online.lnk = C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\VOLSW\Verizon Online.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Viewpoint Search - res://C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Toolbar\ViewBar.dll/CXTSEARCH.HTML
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {BE2F2769-8A63-4bc7-8A99-06C2C4AD7B9B} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {BE2F2769-8A63-4bc7-8A99-06C2C4AD7B9B} - (no file) (HKCU)
O16 - DPF: {04E214E5-63AF-4236-83C6-A7ADCBF9BD02} (HouseCall Control) - http://housecall60.trendmicro.com/housecall/xscan60.cab
O16 - DPF: {1D6711C8-7154-40BB-8380-3DEA45B69CBF} -
O16 - DPF: {5A447319-0EA2-447B-A063-A5F849B097D0} (ScanZillaLE Class) - https://www.stopzilla.com/scanner/binaries/SZScanLE.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{B5E8EF22-0648-4ECD-BADA-F7000E8CAA06}: NameServer = 151.202.0.84 151.203.0.84
O23 - Service: Workstation NetLogon Service ( 11Fßä#·ºÄÖ`I) - Unknown owner - C:\WINNT\system32\ietb32.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation Service (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service (dmadmin) - VERITAS Software Corp. - C:\WINNT\System32\dmadmin.exe
O23 - Service: EPSON Printer Status Agent2 (EPSONStatusAgent2) - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
O23 - Service: GhostStartService - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\GhostStartService.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Unerase Protection (NProtectService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NPROTECT.EXE
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Speed Disk service - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\nopdb.exe
O23 - Service: WinPPPoverEthernet - iVasion, a Routerware Company - C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\WinPoET\WrOS.EXE
Thank you very much, and I hope you can quickly help me solve this problem
I have read several threads regarding the "Trojan.desktophijack.b" Virus, and am very sorry to have to add another one to the numbers. I hope you all can understand and help me out.
I do not know how I got this virus, but I was informed of it several days ago when Norton Antivirus displayed the following popups:
Object Name: C:\WINNT\system32\OLEADM.dll
Virus Name: Trojan.Desktophijack.B
Action Taken: Unable to repair this file.
Upon pressing "OK" I received another similar message:
Object Name: C:\WINNT\system32\OLEADM.dll
Virus Name: Trojan.Desktophijack.B
Action Taken: Access to the file was denied.
And I also get the same messages regarding "C:\WINNT\system32\WININET.dll".
I have searched (Yahoo-ed, Google-ed) various sites for fixing this problem, and have tried many of their methods, but none seem to have completely worked (I hope I haven't permanently screwed up my computer doing so).
Thus, I came to this site, and earnestly hope you all can help me. I really do not want to have to reformat my computer.
Sorry for the long background, but here is my HijackThis log:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 7:54:57 PM, on 6/28/2005
Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\GhostStartService.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\regsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\MSTask.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\nopdb.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\stisvc.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\WBEM\WinMgmt.exe
C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\WinPoET\WrOS.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymTray.exe
C:\WINNT\htpatch.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\RunDll32.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S4I2C1.EXE
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\WinPoET\winpppoverethernet.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Adaptec\DirectCD\directcd.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\GhostStartTrayApp.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\ntrs.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Adaptec\EASYCD~1\CreateCD\CreateCD.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\ietb32.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe
C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\andrew.KT-2MH1TM7BEK3D\Desktop\hijackthis_199\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\wuauclt.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.oneclicksearches.com/search.php?qq=%1
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://www.oneclicksearches.com/search.php?qq=%1
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = res://C:\WINNT\system32\ipghv.dll/sp.html#55135
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://www.oneclicksearches.com/search.php?qq=%1
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = http://www.oneclicksearches.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer customized for Verizon Online
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: Class - {EE39B55E-FA51-F3C3-3744-FFB0378C8CBF} - C:\WINNT\system32\appvf32.dll
O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINNT\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Companion - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_5_7_0.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HTpatch] C:\WINNT\htpatch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudio] RunDll32 cmicnfg.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus C64 Series] C:\WINNT\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S4I2C1.EXE /P23 "EPSON Stylus C64 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus C64"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINNT\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [a-winpoet-service] "C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\WinPoET\winpppoverethernet.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adaptec DirectCD] C:\PROGRA~1\Adaptec\DirectCD\directcd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ViewMgr] C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DeadAIM] rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\AIM\\DeadAIM.ocm",ExportedCheckODLs
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iexplore.exe] C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GhostStartTrayApp] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\GhostStartTrayApp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SymTray - Norton SystemWorks] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Symtray.exe SetReg
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ntrs.exe] C:\WINNT\system32\ntrs.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CreateCD] C:\PROGRA~1\Adaptec\EASYCD~1\CreateCD\CreateCD.exe -r
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [SymTray - Norton SystemWorks] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Symtrdr.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe -silent
O4 - Startup: LimeWire On Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe
O4 - Startup: PowerReg SchedulerV2.exe
O4 - Global Startup: EPSON Status Monitor 3 Environment Check 2.lnk = C:\WINNT\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\E_SRCV02.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Verizon Online Account Setup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\VOLSW\Accstp4.0.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Verizon Online.lnk = C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\VOLSW\Verizon Online.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Viewpoint Search - res://C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Toolbar\ViewBar.dll/CXTSEARCH.HTML
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {BE2F2769-8A63-4bc7-8A99-06C2C4AD7B9B} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {BE2F2769-8A63-4bc7-8A99-06C2C4AD7B9B} - (no file) (HKCU)
O16 - DPF: {04E214E5-63AF-4236-83C6-A7ADCBF9BD02} (HouseCall Control) - http://housecall60.trendmicro.com/housecall/xscan60.cab
O16 - DPF: {1D6711C8-7154-40BB-8380-3DEA45B69CBF} -
O16 - DPF: {5A447319-0EA2-447B-A063-A5F849B097D0} (ScanZillaLE Class) - https://www.stopzilla.com/scanner/binaries/SZScanLE.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{B5E8EF22-0648-4ECD-BADA-F7000E8CAA06}: NameServer = 151.202.0.84 151.203.0.84
O23 - Service: Workstation NetLogon Service ( 11Fßä#·ºÄÖ`I) - Unknown owner - C:\WINNT\system32\ietb32.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation Service (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service (dmadmin) - VERITAS Software Corp. - C:\WINNT\System32\dmadmin.exe
O23 - Service: EPSON Printer Status Agent2 (EPSONStatusAgent2) - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
O23 - Service: GhostStartService - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\GhostStartService.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Unerase Protection (NProtectService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NPROTECT.EXE
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Speed Disk service - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\nopdb.exe
O23 - Service: WinPPPoverEthernet - iVasion, a Routerware Company - C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\WinPoET\WrOS.EXE
Thank you very much, and I hope you can quickly help me solve this problem