This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Hijack This Log

22 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Nothin in that Key DeeEss… not sure why is MWAV is picking up, but altnet is not there.

As I said… its seeing a ghost for some reason.
:lol: One more question–in cleaning up the registry(the "Invalid Objects that MWAV found), which is best to use, RegLite or CCleaner? I have them both.
CCleaner should be ok to use. I have heard of instances where it messes things up, but I've never had it happen with my machines or any that I've used it on. Would be a pain to remove all those manually. Some of what MWAV has tagged as "invalid" may be valid as well. As you have just seen, its not 100% accurate :)
I am closing this topic as it has been resolved.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI